Cheap watercolor chibies!

Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
OMG your chibis are so cute! I'd like 2 characters if possible, you can do both of them in the same drawing (maybe cuddling or being cute) or if you are more comfortable,  2 separate drawings.
Here are the refs of my characters Altair and Hummer:
If you don't feel comfortable about robots, don't worry, I'll just ask for Altair then.
Let me know when to send you the payment (or remind me about it if you prefer to be paid after the job because I tend to forget).
Hummer: Suzumega Prototype reference 2015 by AltairSky  Altair ref sheet WIP Redline plz  by AltairSky  Altair - medafighter reference sheet by AltairSky  
I am not very experienced about robots but this one doesn't seem very complicated! I should be able to draw that! I more of wonder if you wanted them in a single drawing, there could be a problem with their size difference D: I mean, my chibies are already tiny and Hummer is like half as big as Altair! I don't think I can make these any smaller! xvx If you would like me to draw them separate ignoring the size ratio I am completely fine with that orz
I usually take payment around the time I start working on your art in particular, since I have a few orders before yours I will just let you know, thank you <33
Ok, you can draw them separate so you can ignore the size ratio ^_^
Let me know when you're ready and I'll send the payment ^_^
Hello, if it isn't too much trouble could you do my oc Anna? She's the one on the right here. uwu computerwar.deviantart.com/art…
Of course!! (our right or their right though just in case? :D)
I went ahead and sent the points. uwu I hope you don't mind~
Alright, thank you a lot! ; v ;
(Our right! ^w^ The little one in the brown dress~)
Can you do one of my OC Little Miss Sweetstuff?
About Little Miss Sweetstuff by Mr-Pink-Rose  Little Miss Sweetstuff by Mr-Pink-Rose  
You can choose her wardrobe if you'd like...Just remember, she likes frills and bright/pastel colors.
What a cutie! Yes sure, just send the points and I will probably have it done today or tomorrow <33
OMG these are so cute > v < I would like to order one! Of me and my OC, Fredrik?

+ Why October is so hard + by Caferrule + Sleep + by Caferrule + Day 1 + by Caferrule
Yes > u < Together if possible :3

When should I send the payment? c:
Alright, sure!! It will be 160 points! You can pay now, I will most likely have it done today or tomorrow!
Okay, thank you!
Thank you very much as well!!
Does Naddi accept paypal for these two or just points? :3
Technically I do but for $0.80 the fees would be like extra $0.50 or something D:
So would $1.50 sound fair for each? :3
Well if you take more than one at once the fees only add in once... Just tell me how many you want and I will use the fees calculator to see how much the fees actually would be <33
Mmkies! ;w; Let me get my babus together and Ill decide~