Doing Requests [2 slots open]

Please let it be simple, nothing too nsfw. I'll either leave it as line art or color it, but if the design has details I have the right to do just a bust of it. Tell me which member of Daft Punk you like (even if just saying the gold or silver one lol) to show you read this.

Probs gonna regret this later, oh well. Also, I'll either pick at random or which one I like, so possibility I'll choose more than two people, but don't hope for it please. I don't wanna be full a guilt later. Bluh.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I like the silver one
could you draw a witch turning me into the opposite gender?
imbie81.deviantart.com/art/Ima…
Sorry, only one character allowed. If you would like to be genderbent by yourself, please go into specifics such as clothing and hairstyle.
I really don't know what I want to wear
That's fine. It can be the same clothes as in the ref. Hairstyle and what body type would still need to be known.
How about for my outfit I could wear rosalinas outfit
Mkay! Any particular body type/hairstyles?
Curvy kinda busty body type and long pinkish hair or green hair
i like the gold one. that helmet is the best.

Here are my OCs. you can choose any ^^ (if you're planning to pick mine hueheuhhue)

Irenia is the one to the left. Divia is to the right.

It doesn't have to look good at all! I'm just adding artwork of other artists to my OC collection :3 I'll appreciate anything you give.

Irenia Stealth by Arkiyos  Irenia 2015 by Arkiyos  Divia Standard by Arkiyos  Divia 2015 by Arkiyos

I'm really digging the third reference. Is there a set color scheme of her? I'm asking since she looks like she'd be pretty fun to give some coloring too, simple or otherwise.
oh she has a colour sheet but I don't mind if you decide to colour her with whatever you want to^^.