Looking for RLC/Point Commissions

Always open since I'm always looking to buy <3 but there will be some downtime so that the artists I commission will have time to work ;v;

Just leave your info and I'll hit you up as soon as possible!
No price range!
Comments68
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Commission info by DaphfloconMojo  hello~ Here I drop my commission information, in case ^w^
My commissions range from $20-$50 depending on the detail you'd like in it. I also work with a variety of styles. 
I charge $2-10$ more for extra characters or a background.

Mature Content

Reflect by Dande-Leo
This Waiting by Dande-Leo Kerid - Thirties by Dande-Leo .:CO:. Leila by Dande-Leo Portrait by Dande-Leo Journey by Dande-Leo Mushu 'Beyond your mortal imagination' Commission by Dande-Leo

Heyla! I have lots of stuff available, from auctions to commissions~!

I have Point and Money commissions open now plus a 50% Off Sale until October 7th , so prices are really cheap! 

I specialize in Chibi and Kawaii works, so if you want something cute, take a look! 

My prices are: 

(Lineart, No Colors - $5/500 Points) 50% Off Right Now

WIP Fairy Queen Chibi by Escgaea WIP piece for Blobosaur! by Escgaea

(Full Design, basic Colors - $5/500 Points) 50% Off Right Now

HalloweenCuppycake by Escgaea Fire Bahkeh  - Chinoo! Belonging to Escgaea. CS by Escgaea Pumpkin Pie Fairy by Escgaea

Caramel Apple Evening by Escgaea

(Full Chibi, Full Colors - $10/1000 Points) 50% Off Right Now

Nuka the Halloween Witch by Escgaea Amalthea, MLP-esque by Escgaea

Extra/Groups: The basic price for 1 plus half of THAT for the Others.

A Very Diverse Family! Commission Complete by Escgaea

I also do backgrounds, both with the character and alone! All 50% Off Too of course!

With Character/Creature (Simple – Add $2/200 Points, Detailed – Add $4-$6/400-600 Points)

Happy Birthday Cake! Free! by Escgaea Nuka Is On Her Way~ by Escgaea

Without(Can be used Commercially and for Personal Use) (Simple - $10/1000 Points, Detailed - $15-$50 /1500-5000 Points)

SweetDream~ Sparkles and Sleep by Escgaea Dawn Skies - Background #3 by Escgaea

I also have Auctions available, starting at 50 points/$0.50~!

Bahkeh Eggs Closed Species First Auction-OPEN!! by Escgaea

Here is my more detailed commissions' journal if you are interested, or just send me a Note!

Updated Chibi and Kawaii Commissions InformationOPEN! 3 Spaces available!
50% OFF EVERY COMMISSION UNTIL OCTOBER 7TH!!!!!!!!
Please Note: I generally take 2 days at the very latest to complete a full body Chibi design, with full coloring and shading. Backgrounds may take a little longer depending on complexity, the images down below are the simplest backgrounds I offer.
SPOTS OPEN!
1. (OPEN)
2. (OPEN)
3. (OPEN)

Art I can/will do(with descriptions or other images), and if you have ANY questions, feel free to send me a message!

Chibis;

People
Animals
Kemonomimi (Animal ears)
AnthroAliens
Gothic, Scary or Halloween-type things/creatures/people/beings/etcFoods
People (Kawaii-styled, yes there is a difference.)
Animals
Items(baseball bats, chairs, books, those kinds of things)
Gothic,Scary, Halloween-type things
Anything else you can think about basically!
Things I will NOT do(No matter what);

Hi!
You can check out my commission info if you're interested. :heart:
I take Lineart commissions, but I also collaborate with some colorists, who also take commissions or do it for free, so a colored picture won't be a problem.
Coloration Examples: chibivi-linearts.deviantart.co…
Here you can find the variations and prices for my linearts:

Commission Info - prices and variations by Chibivi-Linearts

I also take sketch commissions for 1/3 of the lineart-price, Mini Chibi linearts for 250 points and semi-realistic Lineart Portraits for 1000 points (10,- $)! :new:

Examples:

Hanish Portrait by Chibivi-Linearts  Ysindra by Chibivi-Linearts   Nami Chibi by Chibivi-Linearts   Autumn Mini Chibi Adopt base by Chibivi-Linearts  Ponyfriends Commission by Chibivi-Linearts
Hi there! here's what I'm offering. (If you'd like to know more just shoot me a note C: ) :heart: I can also do chibi's :heart: 

(One person)

Headshot ($3) DG.:Messy hair, messy life:. by bleuberry109

Half body ($6) DG.:A vision of beauty:. by bleuberry109

Full body ($8)  DG.:Princess Menomee:. by bleuberry109

(Couple) (Background is $3 more) 

Half body- ($10) DG.:What makes you dangerous?:. by bleuberry109DG.:Wishing you were here:. by bleuberry109:thumb525340927;

Full body ($15) DG.:I wanna swing...:. by bleuberry109DG.:Where you git yo hair did girl?:. by bleuberry109

Nsfw (no genitalia. Keep it sweet) ($18 couple)
Yo! :D Let me know if anything looks interesting. I accept cash and points ($1 = 100 :points:)
All prices are per character :heart:

Anime headshot $5
Commission-for-soulbeater2 by Lily-Draws  Commission-for-valzion by Lily-Draws  Commission-for-soulbeater-gale by Lily-Draws  Commission-for-cozypillow by Lily-Draws  

Toon chibi $8
Toon chibi for Nuku-niku by Lily-Draws  Toon chibi Steve by Lily-Draws Toon chibi Uchimi by Lily-Draws   Toon chibi for Naruu-kun by Lily-Draws  

Doodle comic (maximum of 3 panels, 2 characters) $35
Eternally sparkling shoujo heroine Rin Matsuoka by Lily-Draws  Eternally sparkling shoujo prince Haruka Nanase by Lily-Draws  free! -- Rinharu personality swap by Lily-Draws  

Bust shot $15, Half body $25, Full body $35. Examples shown in the order of mention.
Ceros for Onisuu by Lily-Draws  kuroshitsuji -- His Butler, Ice Cold by Lily-Draws  free! -- Ai's actual wardrobe by Lily-Draws  
Wow I love these (Im not the original poster I know) do you have a Journal or something that I can favorite to keep this saved? Because I am highly considering this one.
Hello I`m interested! 
My maximum price is 30$/2400 :points:! Usually add 10$/800 :points: for bg. 
The cheapest are traditional sketch(5$/400:points:) and digital sketch(7$/540 :points:)

I drew various anime and cartoons:
WELCOME!!! by Marini4
Heres the example of my work:
Digital:
AAP project - Apollo and Clay First Starter by Marini4Aqua Tea Time by Marini4Teen Titans Comic - Wildfire by Marini4Pissed Off Xenora by Marini4Teen Titans - Starfire by Marini4Quick Draw - Max and Music by Marini4TMNT - Future Sensei Leonardo by Marini4Good Morning Miku by Marini4Raeven Portrait by Marini4Quick Draw - Phoenix Darson by Marini4Street Fighter - Sakura by Marini4Tmnt Leonardo - Such Dignifying Gentleturtle by Marini4Color Practice - Apollo Again and Again by Marini4Commission - Sequin Spectacular! by Marini4Some Team Aqua Grunt wants to battle you by Marini4AJ - In The Name of Justice I'll Punish You by Marini4Legend Of Korra - Kai the swift theif by Marini4Gift : Ace Attorney Margaret Jing by Marini4Cilan - Happy Earth Day 2014 by Marini4Gift : Space Police Cat Reporting for Duty by Marini4Contest TOB Round 5 - Ponyo by Marini4Athena Desu Cykes - SENPAI! by Marini4Commission : Keep cool and play volleyball by Marini4Contest TOB Round 2 - Darkseid by Marini4T.O.B Contest Entry 1 - Sun Wukong by Marini4Apollo Justice - See you in court in 5 days by Marini4Pokemon XY Serena by Marini4Shaymin The Hedgehog Lineless by Marini4Shaymin The Hedgehog by Marini4Trasher Blitz by Marini4Pro Bender Team Striaton by Marini4HIiiii????? by Marini4Commission - Ellie by Marini4Tmnt Leonardo - When Play games with his Brothers by Marini4

Traditional:
Traditional 8 - The first team by Marini4Traditional 7 -  The Future is Now by Marini4Traditional 6 - Nature Feeling by Marini4Traditional 5 - Blue Hair by Marini4WaterColour Practice - Color Girl by Marini4Traditional 4 - Link to it by Marini4Traditional 1 - Sepia Riding Hood by Marini4Traditional 2 - Leonardo and Raphael by Marini4Traditional Commission Price 2015 by Marini4

Let me know if you are interested!
Here's the list of price here :) (Smile)
www.etsy.com/shop/Marini4Art
If you are familiar with Etsy i recommend order there for safer order and transaction, BUT if you are more familiar to deviantart thats fine too!

Just choose which style you want there and i`ll convert to points with this point converter!
DeviantArt Point Calculator EEYUP! No like 30$/3000 nop. I do honest conversion and that is like 30$/2400! ETC ETC

Thank you ^^