Anybody up for an art trade?

Available slots: 2/4

Hey! I have a desire to draw. And it's always pretty cool to be able to draw some other people's characters. ^_^ So I'd like to do some art trades! I'm best at drawing cats but I'm willing to draw other furry animals or animal like creatures. Your trade will be part of a sheet as seen below, but I can note you an individual image. Examples of what you can expect are down below. Keep in mind that I can draw up to two characters in one doodle, but then I would also expect two characters from you.  

Ex.:

Sweet Slumber by LittleDisneyMagic  The Marvelous Misadventures of Brazz by LittleDisneyMagic  

So I am taking 4 different people to trade with, if you'd like to trade just post below with the following form. 

Character(s) you want drawn: (Include links to colored references) 
Pose: (What are the doing) 
Expression: (Happy, sad, competitive, etc) 
Writing?: (Any writing. For example name, speech bubble, etc.) 
Would you like an individual image noted to you?: (Yes/no) 
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i dont normally draw animals, the only animal type i have is the pokemon EeveeFlareon by DaYDrEaMeR03 Eevee is based off a RL cat pic. I know you said 4 and i count 4 :p so if im too late no worries ^^/ (if not ill have you draw a pic of my RL kitty if you are up for it :p(ill add a pic later))
You're good! I think I can squeeze you in. =) I'm totally ok with drawing Eevee, but I could also draw your cat. Either way is fine. I know you usually draw humans, but could you draw my character Shallowstep?
Sure ^^, if you wanna draw eevee that's fine ^^. I'm currently working on a gift (almost done) and ill get started on yours :happybounce: 
Well, if you are still open, I would love to do one. :3
Sure! That would be great. What would you like me to draw?
Hmm, just because you're more common with cats, maybe my character Talasum?
diamondofage.deviantart.com/ar…

And who shall I do? :3
I would love to! =) 

Is Shallowstep alright?
Sure! I'll start tomorrow. :3
Sounds good! I'll start as soon as I have the time. College is...bleh.
Can you do humans?
I could certainly give it a go. But humans certainly aren't my strong suit.
So would you like to trade then?
Would you like to draw my character Kiki then? You can draw her at any age. Little kid/teenager, whatever works best for you. sta.sh/2vidk31kz3q?edit=1

Who would you like me to draw?
OK. :D

Can you draw this guy? :la: That Moment You Realize . . . Happy Place Gone by AdmiralDoenitz
View all replies
wanna trade art with me?
0 by canttel
for ur lovely work!
I took a look at your gallery, and know that you can draw better than the example provided. If you'll draw to your normal quality than I will consider a trade. If not, and you're just trolling, then I will have to decline.
So um
Can you do um
smol doges
i don't care if they're catlike
If you don't mid doing them

Character(s)- Cledwyn and Honey - instagram.com/p/73jNSxvFkU/?ta… (Cledwyn has yellow eyes and Honey has blue)
Pose- Cledwyn- happy Honey- laughing
Expression- look above
Writing- no thanks
Individual image- nope but thanks
I can certainly give them a shot. ^_^   

Could you draw... 

Character(s) you want drawn:  Brazenpaw and App- Cuckoopaw 
Expression: They're rivals. So one looking smug and the other glaring? Or maybe like a competitive vibe? I'll let you be creative.
i'll do my best!!
I certainly do hope firealpaca does not crash
IM SCREAMING ME

I dod not read all of this
Character(s) you want drawn: Vipermist App- Vipermist 
Pose: Looking like the fuzzy grump that he is 
Expression: grummmmppp
Writing?: nah
Would you like an individual image noted to you?: ...Nah?
YUS! I'm down. Let's do this. (I love that I finally have an excuse to draw Viper. He's so great!) 

For your part could you draw Robin? Maybe sleeping with her stuffed duck, Louise? Or if you don't want to draw the stuffed duck you could just draw her like toally zoning out. Robinflutter (FOTC Thunderclan Med Cat Tryout) (I already love her. Like I'ma be upset if she doesn't win.)