looking again for plush artists

so im saving to get me another plush of my characters but after the experience i had again i want a trusted artist please, so far i have saved $60 USD, this for a future commission, once i have saved enough,thank you, 

So far ive made this 3.

Julius pic and plush by  MalinaToys 
Julius by Julius-and-Friends

by budsies.com melody pic by me

Melody's new clothes by Julius-and-Friends

and by Ovidiu-Hiei Candy but i dont have her as mom sent it back not knowing it was for me, i paid him for a 2nd but he disappeared so i dont have her at all ( pic of the user)

Candy plush by Julius-and-Friends

Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I make plushies! :D Here's my commission information but definitely not limited to humans Commission Submission Form by LeslysPlushes  anthro plush I've made: Giveaway Prize 1: Syrup Plush by LeslysPlushes  
they look cool can i see your prices please?
Commission base prices are on my commission submission/information form ^-^ -> Commission Submission Form by LeslysPlushes  
ah that i can afford, i will look for more offers but ill save the journal and keep you in mind thanks
sounds awesome :) you're welcome, note me any time 
You could check out MasterPlanner 's work. Her amigurumi are adorable and extremely well made, she's also a trustworthy seller :)
Thank you i will after work.idk what amigurumi is though
It's a special knitting technique/style ^^.
you might want to try the job offers forum! The projects forum is usually just for points! You will probably get a lot more bites in the job offers! Hope this helps! :)