Free Request!!!

Hey everyone I will be taking 5 request to help myself out of this sorta art block I have, if you check my gallery my last picture is from Christmas of last year so yeah anyway...

So here is what I offer:

1 Character Waist Up Colored
or
2 Characters Waist Up Line art
or    
3 Characters Waist Up Sketch

You can only pick one of these options.

Rules.

*Only OCs, no copyright characters... I will take your OCs based on existing franchises however...
*My main focus is human drawings, so I recommend sticking to that unless you want to be disappointed with the results... really
*I will most likely be drawing them in a pose I prefer, but you can suggest a pose if you like...
* Its not first come first serve, I will pick out interesting characters or characters I like from the submitted.
*These wont be done super fast, but I probably wont take more than a week on them... the sketches will be done faster than line arts and colored one...
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Can I ask you to do this couple? they are both boys and they're lovers, but you can do any pose with them:
Neus:He's a (human) boy with a strong sense of nature, he likes animals a lot even more than humans. He grown up in the forest, but has manners and a good behavior. He likes to help others. 
 Blanco -NeusNeusImg 20150601 190437 
Almikar: He's a vampire's prince. He is more selfcentered, vain and kind of egocentric,  but he can be a good person when he wants. He mostly wears blue clothes (he also wears white, but always has something blue on the clothes)
 Principe AzulImg 20150601 190437 
It can be a sketch if you prefer... or a line art as the topic says
I hope you get some interest ;) thanks in any case
Would you maybe draw one of the main characters of a manga I'm making with some friends? :) Her name is Akemi. I'd be happy with just a sketch, though a lineart would be amazing ^^ Here are some drawings of her to give you an idea: 

Akemi Umidashita by Iduna-Haya   Akemi Umidashita by DutchMangaGroup   Akemi Umidashita by DutchMangaGroup   Akemi Umidashita by DutchMangaGroup
Here's patient man from impatient land. the life here is a bit exhausting...
I propose you, the second option of your list: two characters lineart.

The first contendent, in the grey corner is, with a tyrant life, a iron clad domination over her army, an obsesion over the fate, and very very short patience, Dijuana Luciferi Lupus Anomen!

Commission 4 - Dijuana Anomen by nako23 :R: JeshuaMorbus by MysteryPearlVoice My Time is Now by DoubleDandE

And the second contendent, in the darker than black corner, with a very frivolous life, a almost imposible to quench thirst for blood (and, seeing her clothes, other things...), a great inclination for battle and terrible power for create anything she wants, we have Anaissa Luciferi Lupus Anomen!
Request: Anaissa by Iduna-Haya Anaissa by YOSHIHAZE +Anaissa - Commission+ by MYKProject
They're not sisters, by the way.

The thing is, they HATE the guts of the other and almost everytime are fighting or arguing over everything. That's my idea of pose you can develop the way you want. 

Thanks for your time. 
would you mind looking through my Ocs to see if you'd like to draw one?

keo56.weebly.com/

You can draw one however is easiest for you :3
Could you draw my OC Hunter? However you'd like :)
Accurate ref sheet by a-l-u-r-a Drawinginwonderland Oc Hunter By Zenzmurfy-d8ftyxy by a-l-u-r-a
Commish 7 7 By Vulgar Adoptions-d8g0ynf by a-l-u-r-a

All Photos: sta.sh/21bex7jrae22
Practice C by Lucifina-Clear Kyna Costume Reference by Lucifina-Clear Kyna by Holdontillmay16
Maybe her if you still have slots open ^^' Feel free to draw however you like
If you feel like drawing something different, I'd love to see my 2 OCs here being cute, waist up sketch (no lineart, I like sketches, they have more personality ^_^)
If you really don't feel like drawing Hummer, then just the girl Altair, colored waist up if possible.
Thanks in advance for considering and no worries if it's too late ^_^
Altair - medafighter reference sheet by AltairSky  Hummer: Suzumega Prototype reference 2015 by AltairSky
sure thing he doesnt seem so complicated :D
awesoe thanks <3
Could you draw Yolandi from Die Antwoord? www.google.com/search?q=yoland…
I think she would look cool in your style! :D
Yolandi is great girl, but I dont feel confident drawing real life people... sorry
Well I meant to take her and draw her in your anime cartoony style xD
No I figured you meant that, but I still dont feel confident enough to draw her in my style...
They all look great, I can do a color picture of 1 of them, or a lineart of 2 of them, or a sketch of three of them... you can pick what you like better :D
That's a toughie lol. The ones who seem to be getting the most art right now are Hope, Fate, and Shyam. I wouldn't mind seeing how you handle a color picture of one of those, if that tickles your fancy~ Unless you'd like to do a color picture of the one YOU like the best. ^^

If there is someone you like a lot, I can even give you a bio (some are really short though) for them too~ The Touhou Fantasy girls all have very little in the way of bios, but Shyam has a loooooot.
Shyam is a cutie, I think I will draw her :D
Alrighty then! Will look forward to seeing how you handle Shyam~ In case you're wondering, she is a dragon girl too (as manaketes are want to be) but the only real tell tale of that is the ears heh. I think she's about 5'4"-5'6", haven't really fully decided on her height. x_x;

That's about all you really need unless you want more about her heh.
Hello :) Maybe you'd like to do a colored waist-up of my OC Aga, please? Of course you can choose the pose :) Also, if you prefer to do just a sketch or lineart, I'm totally okay with it :D
Reference picture: Aga by JustSilvia Smiled girl on grunge background by JustSilvia
She looks really cool, sure I can do pic of her :D
Could you draw my oc Candycream?
Sure no problem :D