Emotion Competition

Hello Fellow Deviants!

I'm hosting a competition on the theme of emotion. This can be any emotion of your choosing for example. Happy, sad, angry, confused and so on..  :)

Art Medium?
This can be in any art medium of your choice.

Where do I submit my wonderful art?
To enter submit your artwork in this post and labeled with the emotion in the title.

When does the competition end?
The competition will close on October 31st 2015

How will the winners be chosen?
I'll pick the top 10 from the submissions, this then will be put into a poll where then the top 3 will be voted on from the community. 

The top 3 will then receive a prize in Deviantart points as below.

1st Place: 1000 points

2nd Place: 800 points

3rd Place: 500 points

Good luck and have fun :)

Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I was thinking about participating since two weeks. I don't have a clear idea yet... Let's hope it comes in time!
Awesome!!

Good luck with getting a good idea :)
Sounds like fun!
Here's my entry:
Fearless by caraart
Thank you for entering!!

Good luck :)
:squee: I'm interested.

Do the points cost money?
Awesome :)

Yup they do  ^^
Who has to pay for them?

I'm not allowed to be spending money online yet. Is it OK if I participate for fun, and if I win, can I have a free request done instead?
I'm paying for all the prizes for the competition, so not to worry :) 

So feel free to participate to your hearts content :)

If the case if I am free a request can be made. If I'm busy points will remain as primary prize.

Have Fun!! ^^
Sounds like fun. Where do you submit?
Just as a reply in the post :)
I think this could sound fun :) is there anywhere special we would submit entries?
I thought it would be best to submit entries in this post, however if you have any suggestions I'm up for it :)
Maybe contact you with them and you can make a favourites folder for them? :) since its possible the post may get lost in the sea of other posts.
Sounds like a good idea, good to post here first and as submissions are posted I can add to my main page :)

Ty
Np :) also can the entry include anything? As long as it has something to do with that emotion?
Yes.

As long it conveys the emotion that you are trying to achieve then it can be what you like :)