Gimme characters to doodle.

I'm going to be reverting back to my painting style. Being said, I want new samples before I raise my commission prices back up.

So, here's a few guidelines in order to give yourself a better chance at getting a request from me:

* I love anthro (especially rabbits), kenomimi (again, especially rabbits).
* I prefer male characters over female ones. (Especially if they have glasses èué or are bearded)
* I love fantasy designs. By this, I don't mean full out heavy armor with chain mail and swords. But stuff in the ideas of Rune Factory or even magical stuff like Harry Potter.

Here are a few rules though in order to make me even consider your request:

* Don't just ask me if you can have one. I won't answer questions like this since its not something I can say yes or no to. Just drop a reference.
* If you tend to get a lot of requests, I won't give you one since I want to give other people a chance.
* I'm an incredibly busy person. I have school, a job, and a whole lot else to do. So these could take a month to 2 years. Don't request if you're in a rush to get them.
* By no means no nsfw requests. Since they'll be used as commission samples, I would like for everyone to be able to see them.
* If you read these rules, put the word 'Magician' somewhere in your post. Remember, I can see when a post has been edited. If it says edited for any reason you will be disqualified.
* There will also be a watermark on the commission. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I think that's it. If you're still here, please post below. :)
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
From time to time, i try to get a drawing of this guy: Daa Luciferi Lupus Anomen.

Comission 7 - Daa Luciferi by KaoruOkino

A gangster-coyote, who likes trumpet music and being totaly unfair (even if he shoots against his own head, the bullet, normaly, will get out your own... it's like a magician, a troll one, i say).

Thanks for your time. 
He looks pretty cool :) I'll try to get to it!
Magician magic ^^

Hiro Heart by Zoroarkheart
I want to cast spells like  a magician
Coso by RemiliaPolz CA: Tirimasu by Mii-Ume  Tiramisu by Artisticfox76
Wish I was a magician.

Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
I'm gonna try this asap. I'm dying to draw that tattoo c;
Magician //Male Rabbit anthro //
Ollie  Cottentail by LovelyArtist23
Magician
                                         /hobbit//                          /Lady Sapphire mermaid & human
Sabrith the Viking by ChibiAvvia  Hobbit Oc by ChibiAvvia  Lady Sapphire by ChibiAvvia
sta.sh/2klv4yaff0s

this little magician maybe? well he's not really one but yes he has magic haha
If I might ask, what kind of setting would you put him in?
well the time I commissioned him, she drew him like this:
Tinychibi comm by Silvi-Silvi by AngelKite
he prefers natural places and/or cool, shaded places (so indoors in a tea shop somewhere)
(there's a little description at the top of the stash link if you didn't see it ^^)

thanks for considering~ ;o;
Okay ~ I was thinking a forest but I wasn't sure :3

Anyway I am drawing him right now :D I will try to post it tonight but my Internet is dreadful due to a storm ;n;
Ah take your time!! (: thank you for drawing him~ ;V;
What a cutie c:
Thank you!~ n.n
No problem ;u;
Looking for more :)
this is Braxton.  Magician, I'am in no rush// he's a Dj //

Braxton by ArtbyAimie
Magician. If you'd find it fun, you could sketch this dude here: Germant References Clean by Girlfoxgirl He's got glasses. Sorry, not an anthro or bearded but you could totally draw him with a fantasy design if you'd like. I'm not picky.
He's pretty cute :D What other info can you tell me about him?
^^ Good to hear! He's a video game character- St. Germant is the name. It's got a Victorian-esque feel to it and he's a mechanical engineer and inventor. He enjoys designing robots for the kingdom.
Ah okay :3 what game is he from? The art style looks a bit Castlevania but I've never played it so I'm not sure.
It's from Animamundi: Dark Alchemist. A rather obscure one, mostly VN.