Free Anything/Everything!!

I don't care if you want to trade or if you just want me to draw something. I have 2 weeks free and I wanna party like a rock star. I just unearth my paints, markers and pencils! Lets do this!

If you want R-rated, I'm fine with that as long as there is no rape. And of course you are 18 and can view the censor.

Stitch by Wildchild090  Goddess of the Moon by Wildchild090  

Mature Content

Gazing by Wildchild090
 Claarnith Rose-fire by Wildchild090  
Comments109
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you have the time, would you draw my character Steve for me?
OC -- Steve reference sheet by Lily-Draws
Lily-Draws you may wanna see this.
Thanks for letting me know! :D
Would you still be accepting requests?
Sadly, I'm out at sea (in the Navy) and can not upload any art. BUT I should be back on land near November or December. I still have this thread open because I enjoy drawing everyone's request but you won't be seeing them till much later....SO feel free to post what you want, I have saved a file of either "Art Request" or "Art Trade" with everyone's name so I won't forget to show you when I'm finished.

:hug:
:fuckthis: 
OMG! I WANT TO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! But sadly I'm unable to upload anything till November and that is pass the dead line. :(

But if it's okay can I draw them anyways later?
If it's for the Navy, we'll allow you to draw them any time you want :D
I'd love for you to do my OC Hunter! Pictures: sta.sh/21bex7jrae22?edit=1

There are a lot of common mistakes made/things forgotten in pictures so I made this sheet to point out things people normally forget: Accurate ref sheet by a-l-u-r-a
Can you draw one of these three girls?
Alicia Angelica Vivian
Wanna try one of these two guys?

Rosco the Chihuahua: bowser81889.deviantart.com/art… (Colored reference can be found here: oi39.tinypic.com/k3kw1t.jpg ) fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/201…

Scalez the Lizard: bowser81889.deviantart.com/art… oi61.tinypic.com/10ermg7.jpg oi59.tinypic.com/1zevzvk.jpg
nakarathedemon.deviantart.com/…

I'd link to my two Sonic-type hedgehogs and two Koopa Troopa-type Koopas too since I usually request them but I'm not sure if you'd be interested in fan characters. ^^;
Hi, would you make a NSFW of my favirote characters from the manga.

Daisy: 

2.p.mpcdn.net/28439/490424/3.j…

a.mangatown.com/store/manga/14… NANO

thanks so much. anything sexy will do.
Hello! Would you like to do a trade with me?

Examples of my art style:
[CE] Sunset Battle by rainbow000pegasus MMBN: Huh, Me? by rainbow000pegasus [AT] Chibi Blue Tiger's Eyes by rainbow000pegasus Fire Goddess by rainbow000pegasus
Could you do my blind OC with Claude Faustus and Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler? They look like this:
Kuroshitsuji by SashaLordOfKing  
May I request Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
Can you draw two character interacting with each other?
I have a couple ideas I'd like to pitch if that's okay with you.
maybe one of my babes would interest u?

"Spree"
Punk Sketch by LadyXun Commission for LadyXun by ave-nu    Or Commish for LadyXun by RebeccaMorton "Ritsuko"
Could you draw a witch tuning me into the opposite gender?
If you're still drawing things for free is there any chance you could draw Daphne from Scooby Doo as a Mermaid similar to the way Phoebe looked as a Mermaid in the Charmed TV series episode A Witch's Tail? Specifically, could you(if possible) have Daphne with the same color scales and mermaid tail that Phoebe did when she was a mermaid?

I think in the reference pictures(and in the episode itself) Phoebe had tan colored scales and a tan colored fish tail, although I may be incorrect on that. If I am wrong on this, i'm sure you can probably figure out which color scales and tail Phoebe had in the episode in question.

Hopefully I gave you enough specifics if you do indeed decide to draw my request. I'm including reference pictures as well just in case.

Daphne: vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/h…

Phoebe as a Mermaid: images2.fanpop.com/images/foru… images5.fanpop.com/image/photo…
This is perfect!
One, I grew on BOTH Scooby Doo and Charmed, that is actually one of my FAVORITE episode (watching it right meow)
Two, Mermaids are one of my favorite things to draw.
Three...Phoebe is my charmed sister :la:
Cool; as you can probably tell by my username i'm a big Scooby Doo fan as well.

I also dabble in fanfiction(actually more then dabble as I have a flash drive which I kid you not: looks like Scooby Doo, with literally almost 700 different ideas for stories i've come up with; sometime i'll finish them all, I just don't know when).

In any case i'm glad you like the idea, and i'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)
If you'd like, you can draw one of these girls(or both together):
Ragnarok RRO - Gypsy Sheimi Character Sheet by SlumberPoppy Hana Character Reference Sheet by yuki23onna

NSFW isn't obligatory but encouraged. :'D They're your canvas should you want to draw them. Thank you for considering!