heyo ! im looking for writers

i want to make fun awesome ideas come to life i cant do it by myself . i want to make comics with those who have great ideas who have a bigger imagination than me who are creative 
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm already working on a comic at the momment but no one is helping me with that one. If you want I can work with you ^.^
i can write! would you like to work on any projects together?
is there anything you would like to work on in specific?
I love writing and have quite an imagination! I also tend to research topics that I don't understand. I'd love to help you because it would also help me as a writer :)
OK give me your best idea
Well what exactly are you looking for?
hey i have lots of imagination, my ideas can be anything. i also do a lot of research on topics that are unclear to me.
OK I'll see how well you can come up with ideas for my adventure time comic here's the storyline finns world had been brigded to other world such as the demon and the alternate universe of his world has now become one so the other versions of them selves meet so Finn gets corrupted by his demon blood sword and has to fight his inner self I'm still working out the ideas but that a summary
Hi! 
I recently wrote a book! :3 If you want I can send your a summary >3<
Sure I'd love to see what you wrote
Tasukra is a 18-year-old girl, and since a child she could see and hear things that other people can't. That makes her grow up with a open mind and theory of live other haven't, so she always was alone. Also, because of the way she thinks about live and world, she hated live on Earth because of materialism, lost of humanity, etc.  With her father she also had a bad relationship. She also grows up with depression and a lot other self-problems. 

Her only friend since she was five was Leonardo (he was 21 in that time, because of different time-space between Nightale and Earth, she grows faster). He is from Nightale, a world she can visited in dreams, and there she had a lot of friends. She loves the life there and always feel that there it's her real home. Nightale is a middle-earth like world with magic and fantastic creatures. 

Leonardo was for her like a father, a best friend, a brother, and with the time, both fell in love with each other (but it took a lot of time that they finally confessed it each other). He always helped her with her depression and also saved her life when she wanted commit suicide. They have a very very deep bound it's difficult to explain: more than only love...  

But one day, something happened, and she ends in coma on Earth, so she was trapped in Nightale, separated from Leonardo. People who found her, told her about an ancient legend, who said that she must be the Shabháil, a chosen one from another world to save both worlds from destruction. 

So the adventure begins. While she must discover the meaning of the legend, fight against evil, fight against her own darkness and fears, and also must find out about the feelings and future together with Leonardo. They are always together, but a lot of times evil separated them, the fight both have to get over the but situations it's always present. 

For me it's a story with more than only romance and adventure: it`s about fighting inner demons, going over fears, about knowing better one self~~ The main focus aren't really in the adventure and story, they are in the emotions, feelings and psychological things. 

I hope It`s understandable xD my English it's horrible. You can ask anything if you have doubts. Also maybe the character sheets would find some more information, they are in my gallery.

:3 Hope you like it!!
Yo. I'm an aspiring writer who wants to make a career out of something I actually enjoy doing.