FREE stylized human sketches (will color for now)

Hi I've had this going on for a while without much notice: Free highly stylized tradional art and line art!Hello, since I have a bit more time and no one wanted commissions I'm trying this. I don't know if anyone will come by but it will be interesting to see. I'm only offering tradional art or digital line art at the moment. This is the case even for styles where I only have computer colored examples. Also this is specifically for humanoid characters for the time being. While I love drawing animals, monsters, eldritch horrors, ghostly creatures, etc. I'm trying something specific with this. I'm interested in seeing character put into styles they wouldn't normally be drawn in basically.
  For humans I can't really draw any style that requires realistic arms/legs/anatomy but have fun trying to draw things in styles with very stylized and unrealistic anatomy. I've been enjoying putting characters in an attempted mimic of the styles of various cartoons, comics, and movies and seeing how that comes out. As such this is what I'm offering: your OC or an anime/game/cartoon/comic character ske

I am making one change on this board though. If you write to me tonight I will color it for you in marker! ^_^ If I get a TON I may cut off the offer at some point.. but honestly I'm not necessarily expected to get any requests given how things have gone so far. Post on this board or note me. I'll be checking throughout the night, and tomorrow morning. Oh, and I guess it doesn't say it there but I don't draw nudity .. that said with something like the ppg style I guess it wouldn't look like anything odd (just the base for a doll or something). After of course you can still get free sketches.

NEW: if you are interested in animals and monsters I have that open for now too! forum.deviantart.com/community…
Comments50
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
All added! Please check out the journal and let me know what you think of these new style attempts : )
OK since he had simple RP characters and allowed any style I used the request by Chrillbill to test out a bunch of new styles I'll be adding to journal! I'll be uploading them now!!
Done through # 5 now. I don't have time to draw more today since I need to focus on writing something, but I'm looking forward to Chrillbill's actually. The reason for this is that he has a few different characters as RPG sprite art and says I can pick the style. Since he had no preference this seems like a great chance to test out new styles I'm thinking of adding.
Also I have a new request
14) a-l-u-r-a requested her OC Hunter in any style, on the journal.
I updated the journal. I hope it's clearer to people now what is currently being offered ^_^ Anyway I feel this has mostly gone well so far.
Thought I'd put up another updated list
1) Color a  prehistoric raptor for Blue-Zulu from the creature board
2) Draw an OC request from gaaraissXe with style preference for Galaxy Girls and Adventure Time on the human character board
3) Draw a request by Scoobyfan1 on the creature board for Fred, Velma, and Daphne as monster monster cat creatures seen in one of the Scooby Doo movies (will be stylized since the monsters are humanoid)
4) Draw A whisp-like creature named Mucho for YeroSenpai on the creature board
5) Draw a request from the animal OC list of DragonCuali on the creature board
6) Draw a request from Chrillbill from his RPG's character list on the human character board.
7) Draw Nighlok monster OCs for DEVIOUS-DISCORD-RP as requested on the creature board
8) Draw
Pumpkinhead, Xenomorph or Godzilla for Movie-Man as requested on the creature board
9? ) I may have a human OC request from Movie-Man as well
9 or 10) Draw an OC posted by Zoroarkheart on the stylized character journal post.

Sorry if it would have been better to continue updating the old list. I wasn't really sure.
Okay, I can't update the above list.
I'm done the first 4. Number 9 is a request for Marvel's Medusa by Movie-Man
I can't move the list upward so I'll number from where I left off. I got 3 new requests.
11) A set of scenes with mouse characters requested over PM by CyberFox
12) An OC in adventure time style requested by locoexclaimer (Note this one looks really simple so if I ever want to draw and just have a bit of time I may throw this in then.) This was requested in the character request journal.
13)A request for some Simpson characters in Gravity Falls style by STORMERS-ATTITOONS requested over PM.
Will fanart suffice?
? Do you mean are requests for characters from shows/movies/games okay? That's fine with me.
Yes. Because I was thinking Medusa from the Marvel universe.
That's fine : ) What style did you want?
Traditional please.
huh? I meant from the journal.. The point was that I can't draw actual anatomy >___<  hehe.... sorry. If you want a somewhat more realistic style I can just draw a head shot.. or if you really want full body for a more standard style I suppose I can try. Sorry again.
Head shot then?
View all replies
Also I fixed some minor coloring on the request by iamversatility and will re-upload it soon.
Hi, I just wanted to update everyone on my current state. For one I'll be focusing on homework first, especialy during the week but as things get done I'll post them. Here is my remain list as of now.

1) Color a werewolf character for Otakusuke from the creature board. (Sorry I accidently colored the dragon I stared even though I had this listed first. I did start the dragon earlier, but it wasn't directly requested to me which is why I listed this before. I forgot that I said that when I started to color. Finishing yours is still next.)
2)Draw a titan (AoT type)/ dragon combination for sakuyatogane on the creature board (sakuyatogane had another request in this slot and one towards the bottom, and asked if they could drop the earlier request and have this one moved up.)
3) draw a blue, grey, and black feathered prehistoric raptor for Blue-Zulu from the creature board
4) Draw an OC request from gaaraissXe with style preference for Galaxy Girls and Adventure Time on the human character board
5) Draw a request by Scoobyfan1 on the creature board for Fred, Velma, and Daphne as monster monster cat creatures seen in one of the Scooby Doo movies (will be stylized since the monsters are humanoid)
6) Draw A whisp-like creature named Mucho for YeroSenpai on the creature board
7) Draw a request from the animal OC list of DragonCuali on the creature board
8) Draw a request from Chrillbill from his RPG's character list on the human character board.

^updated
Could you do one of my OCs in this image please? Pick whichever one you like, also you're free to choose yourself which style you want to do it in, whatever works best for you :)
OCs for RPG Game by Chrillbill
Sure thing. I'll pick something out when I get to you ^_^ I'll keep you updated.
Would you mind taking a look through my Ocs to see if there is one you would like to draw?
keo56.weebly.com/
(its a long list)
Sure I'll pick something when it's your turn. What style from the journal would you like?
I feeling both your Galaxy Girls style and Adventure Time style, so either or?
What ever you feel comfortable with :>
I drew one in each of those styles for you ^_^ I hope you like it. OC Request - Galaxy Girlsx style by RukarioTrainer    OC request - Adventure Time style by RukarioTrainer
Alright. It will be nice to get to try either of those again. I'll figure out soemthing when I get to you. Thanks, and I'll keep you updated.
Maybe you should add a bio, i would love to request something, can I request fanart?