Halloween Disc Golf Art Contest

Hello All! 
I am running a disc golf glow tournament for Halloween, October 24th, 2015 in Longview, WA.  I need both a Tournament Flyer and Disc Art for a tournament disc.  The theme is Halloween Night (use your imagination).

Prizes: 1 year Core Membership + Tournament disc with your artwork on it shipped to you.

Please Submit:
Flyer Design + Tournament Disc design (see www.dynamicdiscs.com/custom-di… for specifics on Hot Stamp Disc art)

Tournament Title: Longview Halloween Glow Classic
Date: October 24, 2015  (this can be presented in any date format you prefer)

Specifications:
Flyer:
* standard 8.5"x11" ( or 11"x8.5") landscape or portrait are both fine.
* Can be full color or black and white and as detailed as you feel like making it
* Needs to have the title, date, and a Dynamic Disc logo included in it (see above link for logo download)
Tournament Disc:
* Needs to have the Title, date, and Dynamic Disc logo included in it (see above link for logo downloads)
* Needs to be hot-stampable (see above link for guidelines and recommendations)
* Should be black and white, but can have up to three additional colors used in the design (this would be done via custom dye, so fairly basic colors are preferred)

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

*DEADLINE FOR ARTWORK SUBMISSIONS:*
September 30, 2015

Winner will be chosen and Posted here on October 1, 2015
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey there, My name is Shakira. I'd be glad to do this!
For flyers i have a question, Would i be making and sending prints in for you, Or will you be taking care of that?
I would be taking care of any and all prints.  I would just need the digital artwork.
If anyone wants to know, this is why I am trying to get help with this.  This was my attempt at the concept/idea I originally had for this.

Received 1014508895235362 by Draekane
Bump - Really hoping to get something amazing, and happy to give something in return.. If interested, but prizes above don't interest you, please message me.
Bump - Would love to see anyone who is interested come out and play too, but hoping the awesome community of artists here can help make our tournament disc and flyer amazing if nothing else.  Thanks for taking a look.
Bump...
do you prefer a more cartoonish design or a horror design?
No real preference...  I have seen both on tournament discs in the past...  I am looking for something that catches my interest, something that is cool, stylish, and would make an awesome tourney disc.  I want people to be interested in coming and playing next year because they thought the discs were awesome and the time was a blast... 
I have been playing for almost 20 years. This should be a great opportunity. Also, please check out my gallery.
Would it be okay to upload a smaller version to my portfolio if interested? Could also be good advertising for the event and such.
Definitely!  I am not asking for any kind of ownership of the art.  I will even post any kind of information you might want regarding who the artwork is from to direct people to you if you would like.  I'm a photographer as well (not great at drawing/painting, but great with a camera).  I am all about supporting the artists.
Oh neat :D Thats awesome, thanks! I'll see if I can get some time to do this ^^ I'm just starting with photography. Its pretty exciting.