Looking to commission someone!

With summer just about over, I've got one last commission idea in mind! One male and one female character, some beach/swimwear, the two of them just enjoying themselves. Simple right?

Points or paypal for payment, lineart or clean sketch preferred, though I'll order it in color too! :) have commissions open? Drop a note or a comment below and I'll check them out! I might commission 1-2 artists at the most!
Comments83
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you are still looking, my fullbody painterly style is 1300 points per character, or 13USD! (I do prefer paypal at the moment but points are fine too.)

Sorry, I really tried by Naddillu Selfie - redraw by NaddilluMiles in Wonderland by NaddilluDinner time by Naddillu
Hey just wondering if you're still looking for an artist to commission! I love to help you out! Chec out my profile!
Open head-shot sketch commission for $2 OR 200 points.
Headshot sketch commission by fireytika
Hello! I'll leave some examples and my commission ID here, ok? Thanks!!

COMMISSION:  Kay, Brad and Alice by Spaca  GIFT: Rana by Spaca  COMMISSION: Rip and Agatha by Spaca  Commission: Elin on Stage by Spaca  New Year WIP by Spaca  COMMISSION ID (READ THE DESCRIPTION) by Spaca  
If your interested in hiring me for the commission job, my commission prices are located here: 

Commissions are OPEN!! EMERGENCY! by Suki262

WARNING: Most of my works are NSFW content. 

If the price ranges are too high for the commissioner. Note me for skype & email address information to negotiate a deal.
Hello there! :iconlucywaveplz:
I would love to draw that for you! :iconhandspazzplz: 
Here are just a few examples of my work so that you know my skill level a bit ~

CE: Shiori Hattori ~ by M-K-1 Smile? by M-K-1 Akagami no Shirayukihime ~ Prince Zen by M-K-1 Hazuki ~ by M-K-1 Akatsuki no Yona ~ Son Hak by M-K-1
Witch ~ by M-K-1 Angel ~ by M-K-1 Tokyo Ghoul ~ Rize Kamashiro by M-K-1 Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun - Haru Yoshida by M-K-1

I would love to work with you! <3
Please reply to this or note me if you are interested in commissioning me, or if you have any questions at all! :iconsmile-luplz:
Prices can always be made negotiable too! :iconyuinodplz:
Thank you for the chance, I look forward to hearing from you! :iconaawplz::heart:
I'm open for PayPal or Point commissions. All colour without BG or with simple one:

:bulletblue: Headshot - $0,5 or 50:points:
PC: Sai by Intissaria PC: Absynthe by Intissaria Laisa by Intissaria
:bulletblue: Waist-up - $1 or 100:points:
Umbrella by Intissaria Metal Wave by Intissaria PC: Willow by Intissaria
:bulletblue: Knee-up - $1,5 or 150:points:
AT: ElPresidente by Intissaria Shiori by Intissaria Under the mask by Intissaria

:bulletblue: Speed-paint pic in cartoon style (knee-up or waits-up) - $0,8 or 80:points:
Sth like this Hug Vi by Intissaria

:bulletblue: Chibies *with shading of course* - $0,7 or 70:points:
RioTim - chibies by Intissaria PC: Shadow and Wraith by Intissaria

:bulletblue: Watercolour-style [waist-up or knee-up + simple BG] - $2 or 200 :points:
Your present by Intissaria

:bulletblue: You chara in pony-style - $0,8 or 80:points:
Pony Leila by Intissaria AT: NewBlood96 by Intissaria

+extra chara - $0,5 or 50 :points:
_________

:bulletblue: Full BG - $1-2 or 100-200 :points: depend on details
Two of us by Intissaria In snow by Intissaria What can we see in the mirror by Intissaria
I actually like both the custom outfit design too so I might have to set some more money aside XD