Taking Requests!

Comment hidden
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm putting this Core membership to further use and opening up commissions as an experiment.

The ad is on my profile.

300 points for an OC drawn as a portrait or within a scene. Same as I have been doing on here for free.

Any outstanding requests on the lists will still be free of course, but I'm only accepting commissions for now on.

Help a starving  artist out, lol! =)
If you're at all interested, you could do my OC Talen.
Talen Mythik Aureon Gale by Rachopin77
he's a thief/assassin with a businessman front in a medieval-style fantasy world. he's got random black tribal tattoos around his torso, arm, neck area, a bandit mask tattoo with lighting bolt down the left cheekbone, his eyes glow bright cyan blue, skin is golden, hair is dark and messy, body shape is trim but chiseled (broad shoulders, narrow waist), he has black wings with random golden feathers dispersed but they can retract so they aren't mandatory to be in any of his images.... he's almost always wearing black, especially a black cloak... any accent colors, if there are any, are normally cyan or gold or silver... yeah. If you decide to do him, that'd be very awesome, but no pressure <3
Just the shading left, but I'm so happy with this outcome...

Mature Content

Harpy (WIP) by YaggyDigital
Final version of Brynlea...

DA Covergirl Brynlea (WIP) by YaggyDigital

I'm enjoying this DA Covergirl series!

Keep the requests coming people! =)
Here's a rough of Brynlea as my second DA covergirl...

DA Covergirl Brynlea (WIP) by YaggyDigital
Just a reminder, one week to go for this, would love to see you submit something :)
Could you draw this character here? Vretra Thoree -MADE BY THECAKEPOP- by starscreamfan2244  (I only have a sprite form of her for her lower body Vretra Thoree-Fantroll ministrife by Winchesprite  Vretra Thoree by starscreamfan2244 ) (Also, this is her symbol Gi (1) by starscreamfan2244  except Blue)
Hi, would you make a NSFW of my favirote characters from the manga.

Daisy: 

2.p.mpcdn.net/28439/490424/3.j…

a.mangatown.com/store/manga/14… NANO

thanks so much. anything dirty will do.
May I request Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
Added Sorrinna & Sebastian to my to do list. If you can give me some idea of the setting that would be useful.
Oh, maybe a classic bedroom? Or library?
Anything you can tell me about Rei? The more I know about her, the better the ideas.
you mean like, likes and dislikes ? backstory?
All of the above, unless you have a specific scenario that you'd like to see her in.
i'd like to see her with an oceanic/ beachy background since she does live on a beach , in a boat that was wrecked by land.
Sounds good. I'm imagining her just as she's landed ashore, all beaten and torn up like she's hit a few rocks trying to swim to safety against the tide.
ouch. go ahead !
Let's see...

Here, Dijuana Luciferi Lupus Anomen:
Commission 4 - Dijuana Anomen by nako23
She believes in fate. You cannot fight fate and, with her great power, enforces it. Pretty tyrant and unfair woman, i tell you.

Now, here, Anaissa Luciferi Lupus Anomen (they aren't sisters): 
+Anaissa - Commission+ by MYKProject
She believes in freedom. You cannot get enogh freedom and, with her great power, she tries (not accomplishes) to get it. She only wants to do whatever she likes. Mainly, cut heads, kick ass and chew bubblegum. 
Dijuana is the boss, and they don't get along pretty well. 

The rest is up to you. 

Thanks for your time. 
I have a couple of ideas I'd like to pitch. Like how about Emma Martin (Zodiac Starforce) versus Kylo Ren (Star Wars: The Force Awakens)?

Emma Martin:
41.media.tumblr.com/21ad067ed4…

i0.wp.com/media.boingboing.net…

Kylo Ren:
cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/nBT7L…
cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/id…
Can you draw me a random mecha?
T'was my pleassure! =)

On to Scout now!