100 points per commission - Pixel artist needed who can draw machines

^The payment you see in the title has been changed to 500.

I'm starting a project called "Marquee Trains" for a site on Neocities.org. Marquee trains are small (50 pixels in height) virtual customizable trains that move across a website using the marquee tool in HTML script. Right now I only have one locomotive made and three train cars.

This is an example of what I'm talking about: journeythroughamerica.neocitie…

I wish to have a much larger assortment, so I'm willing to pay other artists. If you wish to accept the commission, your work will be featured on my website, and you will be credited.

Requirements:
Each piece must be no more than 50 pixels high (can go over a pixel or two if it really needs it), but can be any length.

Must be portrayed in a realistic manner, not cartoony.

There should be a significant amount of detail. Use this as a reference:

www.deviantart.com/art/America…

It’s ok to omit small details or exaggerate a tiny bit because of the very nature of pixel art.

It does not have to be animated, but I’ll include a 250 point bonus if you do.

Here is a list of current pieces open for commission (I may add more later on):

A Santa-Fe passenger train from the 50’s, including the locomotive, passenger car, and dome car.

The Union Pacific Big Boy, including coal car. It’s a huge steam locomotive with two sets of driving wheels.

A modern CSX freight locomotive with a flatbed train car, and a boxcar in CSX colors.

PM me if you’re interested. I will have to look at your gallery before accepting. If you have questions feel free to ask.

Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm raising my price to 500 points with a 250 point bonus for animation.
How much money do you think you can make with these trains? You'd be paying like a buck per train component? That is less than slave labor, and, for something you'd be able to use to a purpose for as long as you can maintain the media you store it on. Seems pretty unrealistic.
I'm now aware the prices are pretty low after getting some feedback. I'm going to raise the payment and see how it goes.

I'm not trying to make a profit off of this. Its just something fun I want to do :)
Seems like it could be fun to have a virtual train world.
I guess no one wants to get paid 100 deviantart points.