Practice Requests

will be doing these over the weekend, as a break from work Dl.

I'm way outta practice, as all the drawing I've been doing lately has been work related l'D  but I'll do my best!
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It seems like you have a lot already ahah~
But if you are interested, I'd be very glad if you drew any of my characters TH :: Hashimoto Tsuneo , PokEmotions: Ryne or WotA :: Yuhara Minoru <3

GobRod 2 by NintendoLover105  With two swords.
Hey, feel free to choose any character from my stories! Most of them can be found at our gallery right here.
Nemo and Wolf are the main characters, but if you'd rather draw someone else I'd be just as grateful :)

P.S. Feel free to note me if you're interested and would like to have more details or know these characters better.
Awesome artworks style!!!

Anyway, I wonder if you will consider to draw my OC, XI...
11 12 13 by XoraXIV [first one]
Image-03 by XoraXIV   XI doodle by XoraXIV  

Or maybe Sherry or Nate....
OC References - Sherry and Nate by XoraXIV Always by XoraXIV Sherry Nate Birthday 2014 by XoraXIV
Nate Halvenheit - Sketch by XoraXIV Sherry headshot by XoraXIV

Thank you so much for the chance!! 
I would love to see my OC from Final Fantasy XIV in your Art Style. Her name is M'aiku.
Here is a link to a ton of Refs: imgur.com/a/yukPc
Maybe him? 
Almikar: He's a vampire's prince. He is selfcentered, vain and kind of egocentric,  but he can be a good person when he wants. He mostly wears blue clothes (he also wears white, but always has something blue on the clothes):  Principe AzulImg 20150601 190437
Ooh my, your art style is wonderful!! idk if you are you interested in drawing any of them?
#089 - Thurin by ValiChan #090 - Arathan by ValiChan #088 - Tinnuvellon Lasgalen by ValiChan
Hm....perhaps you'd be interested in giving some of my OCs a try? Or you can see which ones interest you the most and go from there! ^^

The last 2 will probably need redone, and some could use updated concept arts or portraits or whatnot. Up to you after you decide which character you'd like to do, if any! ^^

From Touhou Fantasy (my RPG Maker game):

Hope:

xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Hop…
xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Hop…
xenomic.deviantart.com/art/KOF…
xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Ele…
yurixthewanderer.deviantart.co…

Fate:

xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Fat…

Hope & Fate:

www.deviantart.com/users/outgo…

Chaos:

xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Cha…

Death:

xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Dea…

Pestilence:

xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Pes…

Pandora:

(Two of the OCs, Order and Gloom, aren't nearly as interesting I find. I can still link you to them if you'd wanna see them though).

From my Fire Emblem hack that's been in limbo:

Shyam:

xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Shy…
xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Shy…
burgerforlunsh.deviantart.com/…
yurixthewanderer.deviantart.co…

You can also find other OCs of mine in the Random Drawings folder, most from my own story:

Karen Dye:

xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Kar…

Lyokosandra:

xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Lyo…

Hinokagi:

xenomic.deviantart.com/art/Hin…
I love your illustrations! :love:

Would it be okay if you do a chest-up humanoid drawing of my Mechapuff character (Mechapuff 2010 Reference by ppgrainbow ) using this humanoid reference?: Janita-RQ-Mechapuff by Janjanita
If you wish to try something different than usual I'll show you my OC WingHummer:
Hummer: Suzumega Prototype reference 2015 by AltairSky
You can use your own style and interpret him your own way, I'm not one of those who pretends to have their character exactly identical as it is in the reference ^_^
Thanks in advance for considering <3
Hello! If you have time could you do my OC? Nomulun Colors Alone by MynaOphelia
She's about 11, and her hair is in braids (just simple braids, not dreadlocks or cornrows). 
Thank you : )
Hello! If you want to, would you please draw my OC? Lala Portrait Colors 1 by MynaOphelia Chibi Requests~ by Perumii
Hey!
If you want to, maybe you can give my OC Romeo a shot :)

Romeo by Feuerchen
Would you be interested in my FFXIV character, Alothia?
References: imgur.com/a/5daS1
Can I request?
She is a thin small girl. Her hair is white and very long. It has though the form of a plait being plaited around her neck like a scarf. The back is a bit longer

Her mouth is covered in scars as if she was biting knifes, her hands too are covered in bruises that could not be attained by fighting. Her eyes are dark brown and her skin white as show.

She is wearing cloths not made for fighting casual loose pants and a shirt that is just a ripped of top of a fancy dress. ( like the diney ones.)

Shark teeth.

She has a sword made out of black steel.
Would you be willing to do an OC based solely on a description?
Would you be interested in drawing my OC, Damon?

Damon Lamil by ScarecrowLullaby  
Could you draw him with legs if I found a picture of something that looked similar to them?
Kianju- The Rain Bandit (added blue) by YeroSenpai
You have a nice style! I like your color choices (if that makes sense??)
Maybe consider one of my characters?