Artists Wanted for Startup Publication

Hello all, I am a representative for a startup publishing company. We are currently looking for artists to help with projects we have on our docket and to collaborate with writers on projects that we would like to put together in the near future. If you think that you can contribute to our company in a positive way we would love to hear from you and find a place for you.  
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! I am interested in this opportunity, but I am going you can provide more information about it. What type of art style you are looking for, what type of one-shots they are, what type of company you are operating?
I would love to join in but because I don't have premium I can't thumbnail my Art so can u please look on my profile. Thank you!!! :D (Big Grin) 
I would like to hear more about this. You can check out my art at Moravianart.com and if you like, send me a note here or amoravian@gmail.com.
what kind of artists are you looking for?
also, i think you should post this in the Job Offers forum (unless this is not a paid offer)
I am a writer, and i have extensive experience as an editor as well.. You probably wouldn't be able to find an artist for me to be paired with for a project, but I think I can help in some capacity.
Are you looking for illustrators? just interesting
Absolutely we are. I would love to discuss things further if you are interested. 
Yep, I am. What kind of projects are you working on? I'm just an art student and not a professional, so idk if I could help xD
Right now we have some one shots we are trying to push forward. And any help at all would really be appreciated. Good help is hard to find. 
may i see it somewhere? and what kind of help do you seek? x)