Does Anyone Here Take NSFW Requests/Commissions? (Yaoi)

I'm looking for art of these two guys:
Happy Holidays From Lev by Dyrinda  Lev/Tyri and Akio/Kestrel by Dyrinda

Mature Content

Completely Candid Killer by Dyrinda
 Akio - Official Front View by Dyrinda  
Drunk Lev Chibi by Dyrinda  Lev Has a Bat - FLAT COLOR by Dyrinda  Lev Has an Axe by Dyrinda
What I'm looking for is fetish art trades, requests, or commissions. I would really prefer to request/trade, but I will commission (points or paypal) if I have to. (I can't afford much, but I WILL look at any info posted here.) I'll give details to anyone interested. I'm responding to all comments.
I would just draw it myself, but I like seeing other styles.
If you do, then just comment here with examples and prices (if necessary).
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello :) I take commissions, and I can draw yaoi, also NSFW. As for fetishes, it depends - e.g. I won't draw foot fetish, but I really like bondage (though I don't have any examples of that... yet - working on one actually). So I'd firstly like to know what kind of fetishes are you interested in :)

Here are my price lists - regular and special offer (sketches cheap as hell):
COMMISSIONS [open]Hi guys,
I decided to write one journal with my full commissions offer. It's huge :D I hope everyone can find what they want. There are cheaper and more expensive options, so don't be afraid.
All prices are for pictures for personal use. If you want something for commercial use, price will be set individually. Also, tell me if you want to keep your picture private. If you won't say it, I'll normally submit it to my dA gallery :)
You can pay with points or money. If you want to pay with points, use my donation pool. If you want to pay with money, use PayPal - I'll give you my address via note (dla Polaków możliwy także przelew bankowy - przeliczać będziemy $1=3zł niezależnie od aktualnego kursu dolara... no chyba że spadnie poniżej 3zł). Also, I want you to pay in advance.
All prices are for single character. For every next you'll pay 75% of basic price.
You may wonder why do I offer pictures in different sizes. That's because I p
Commissions: incredibly cheap sketches [OPEN]Here's a new special offer of mine :D It's so cheap that I believe everyone can afford it (go to dAhub if you don't have enough points). I decided to open it because lately I produce a lot of sketches but I don't finish them XD This offer will be open for limited time. I'm not sure for how long - it depends on how much work I'll have :)

Misc Emoji-12 (Stars 2) [V1]OMG SO CHEAP SKETCHESMisc Emoji-11 (Stars) [V1]

Waist-up/halfbody A7 size for 30:points:
(every additional character for 20:points:)

Knee-up/fullbody A7 size (or bigger, if needed to look good) for 60:points:
(every additional character for 40:points:)

Bullet; Pink Wings, weapons, other complicated details are

And some examples of my art with some boys (no girls here XD):
Wow - so elegant - much fab - such suit - wow by JustSilvia Mr. Andy by JustSilvia Cool guys don't look at explosions by JustSilvia Gabriel by JustSilvia This skirt is too short by JustSilvia .:Gideon Ecbal:. - commission by JustSilvia Uriel by JustSilvia ~FABULOUS~ by JustSilvia .:Nephrite Jade:. - commission by JustSilvia Jesus Christ, what have I done - a.k.a. the Priest by JustSilvia .:Terrance and Mosomi - private:. - commission by JustSilvia .:Terrance and Mosomi - serious:. - commission by JustSilvia Shiki - sketch commission by JustSilvia
NSFW (though the third and fourth are yuri stuff):
.:Mr. Painter:. - commission
.:Cruentus Demonia:. - gift/request
.:In the soft bed:. - commission
Another hot night
I'm sorry. I'm going to have to pass.
Thank you for commenting.
Sorry. Your art style isn't quite what I'm looking for.
no problem, gl looking!
Hello.
I have two type of commissions open: paypal or trading a book of my bookdepository wishlist for the art (mostly cheap books). :) I would love to help you with this. :)
Do you have any experience drawing the type of stuff I'm asking for?
I don't have anything online to show you but I can sketch something for you to see and decide.
alrighty then. If it's not too much trouble, I'd really like to see a sketch.
I will just send a note to ask some info :)