Looking for cheap icon commision

I'd like a commission for a human, preferably pixel, can be fullbody or head and shoulders, and if it's fullbody, I'd like it to be sort or chibi-ish.

Preferably I'd like below 200 points, and I can't pay 350 and over.
I'm looking for pretty good quality, and maybe a blink if I can afford the price for it, but I'm willing to buy just non-animated if it's in a better price range
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm sorry, I've already gotten one

these are nice commisions though, so I'll put them in my favorites, incase I want to get one some time when I have more points
no problem :iconahehplz:

Oh thank you dewkjf //u//
ahh no prob ;;v;;
no thank you ^^
I think you  have alreadyyour icon but I send you my info in case you're still looking  Comissions [OPEN]
So I open my Comissions again, I want to save some money for my needs and it's the best way. If you are looking for a comission (or just curious) I invite you to see my examples. Every comission will be done as soon as possible and I'll be very gratefull. I accept points and paypal.

Pues, como dije arriba, abro mis comisiones de nuevo aunque no tengo ejemplos nuevos de todo por ahora, como lo que más me piden son chibis no creo que haya mucho problema de todo modo. Agradeceré mucho a la gente que me ayude de este modo porque realmente necesito dinero ahora mismo y este es uno de los mejores modos por ahora.

Payment
:star: Paypal
:star: Points
How to comission me
:star: Choose one style
:star: Leave a comment or send a note with the references
:star: Wait until I reply y

Also I'm doing a pixel doll raffle =)  Pixel Doll Rafle by CosmicTaoPixel Doll Raffle
So, I have wanted for a long time to make pixel doll comissions, but I thought it was better to make my own base instead using someone's else. I did the base but I want to make some examples for comissions.
This is the base I did

★Enter the Raffle and you could win one Pixel Doll with this base.
★Number of winners will depend on how many people join: 1 winner by 30 people. You can win only once.
★The Doll can be of anything humanoid. It'll fix some mistakes while doing the winners' characters (I don't like the arms too much).
Joining Raffle
★Deadline will be August 15th.
★You must be my watcher.
★You must fav the journal .
★Comment here with the reference of the character you'd like (you can send more than one, so I can choose), it'll agility the raffle.
Extra numbers
★Writing a new journal about the raffle or my comission info 
Your icon commissions are nice ^^ maybe I'll buy one some time.
No thank you, I've already purchased an icon ^^
Spock-emon has icons,some are a little higher that you can efford but they also have icons for 250 and lower prices, check out their commissions ;)
ICON COMMISSION (points/paypal)
They're really cute, thank you for the suggestion!
The ones I'm interested in are style 2, and although they are a bit out of my price range, I'll consider it!
if you still consider commissioning them, they lowered prices on commissions ;)
no problem :) also, there's always dAhub to help with points :) 
How about my pixel icons?

Hatsune Miku 50x50 FREE TO USE Icon! by Gnizam-P  50 x 50 Icon Animation Test by Gnizam-P  My New Icon by Gnizam-P  
100:points:

Gift | Natsumi 50x50 Icon by Gnizam-P  
75:points:
very nice ^^
 I might look into buying one of Icon Commission by Gnizam-P  that style instead (Don't worry I'm aware it costs more money)
If I do buy one, Is it alright if I have each frame and edit it a bit? You still get the full credit of course X3
Sure~ I'm 100% fine with you modifying each frame ^v^
ok! I might not be able to buy it though, as I've been looking at like a million icon commissions, and I'm known to waste my money ;v; We could do an art trade though, to make up for it, I'll draw anything you like(although I have to make some gacha adopts first, but they don't take me long if I sit down to actually do it)
For the RP Blogs by coyacoonadillo
Hi there!

I aplogize for the few examples available in my dA gallery at this moment, but you can check out my art here and here.

My prices are based on the estimated time required to complete the commission. For example, the series of headshots above take 30-50 minutes to complete would be 230 points while something more like Shark Week would be 1600 points. 

I can't do pixel, sorry, but I can make one of these headshots if you'd like.

Thank you for your consideration!
;v; no thank you. Thank you for taking the time to show me though!
I do fullbody icons for 100 :points: / $1  example: Wymer Icon (Example) by Benjamin-Cheshire I can do a blinking animation for 10 :points: / 10 cents extra~
that's really cute! I'll consider it!
So, you'd like one? :D