Looking to commission people

Heya. I'm sad, so I want to commission art of my characters and sonas.
So drop some examples and prices, and i'll talk to you if I want something.
I'm looking for something cheap-ish, but any price range is fine.
I just might not commission you right away, is all.

Some of my characters are furries, just a heads up.
Also, looking for cute stuff, scribbley doodle stuff, gorey art, anything.
So just post <3

Edit:
I think I forgot to mention that I only have points, whoops! : x
I can't do paypal. ;w;
Comments110
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here my commission info if you still looking, thank you fav.me/d52yv80
Hello! In case you're still looking; I've posted my commissions info here. $1=100Points!
My prices are negotiable based on exactly what you want. :heart:
My work looks like this, and I have more work in my gallery [:
Yukimamae! by raquellelovelace Fabella by raquellelovelace Alanica! by raquellelovelace
Astronautical. by raquellelovelace Em + Lala by raquellelovelace Qing's Cousin. by raquellelovelace
I hope to hear from you!
Midnight unicorn art trade by ametotaiyouMisaki art trade by ametotaiyouThe little riding hood art trade by ametotaiyouxxcute-kittyxx request by ametotaiyou
I do chibis for 500pts, half bodies (cell shade) for 700pts, full bodies (cellshade) for 1000pts or fullbodies (softshade) for 1500pts
Prices are per character
But I don't do furries
Hello! I am open for commissions, I range from about 50-160 points. The more detailed something is the higher the price, but price can be negotiated. If you commission me I will not use a base (my bases are only used for outfit/clothes designs and adopts) but if you would like one used that would be completely up to you. I cannot draw animals/feral characters and I am learning how to draw male characters. I can always try and if I don't believe I can do it, I would let you know right away. I hope you find what you're looking for :) (Smile)

Below is my journal with examples 
fav.me/d8tm37u
My commissions are between 10-20 points! If you're interested here's my examples :)
sta.sh/0e56rkuoqbp
Hello! I am currently open and my prices range from 50-160 points. The more complex the character the higher the price. Character commissions are not done on my bases (unless that's what you want). Outfits are done on a base though. I hope you're able to find what you're looking for!!
(This is my journal) 
nikki-despain.deviantart.com/j…
Commission! (OPEN)

QWQ Babys ahahahahaha by Aurichi Let's Fight by Aurichi That moment by Aurichi Yuuki n Rhun by Aurichi YuukiRhun by Aurichi Kiru n  Nuada by Aurichi Ethan by Aurichi The Academy 2 by Aurichi  Male dump Part I by Aurichi  IdonotknowwhatIcouldwrite by Aurichi 
Hi ,
I don't know if you are still interested in or my art is what you are looking for , but I am currently open for commissions so you might want to have a look.
Here is a link for my commission information :fav.me/d8yk3st

Thank you in advance! :) (Smile)
Hello! I am new to DA so I'm trying to get points to see why they're so popular lol.
That being said, I am willing to do cheap commissions! I can do 200 per character, max 2 characters per picture (no/super simple bg). Here are examples of trades/requests I've done. If you decide to commission, there will be a bit more detail than in my examples. Please take a look and let me know if you're interested!
PS: I am sorry you're not happy I hope you feel better!! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ Hug

TRADE: Sweetheart by artcrazy856 REQUEST: Friends by artcrazy856 Strawberry Whipple by artcrazy856
Hey ploofy, I hope you've been feeling better :) :hug:
If you still have points to commission, what's your price range?
Yeah i'm feeling a lot better lately. UwU
Still looking for commissions!

Price range is anywhere from 1-1000 points o<o
Though the higher the price, the more likely i'll wait a bit to commission. :0
That's good :3

Mmm well here's my prices ^u^
Traditional point Commissions by BeefcakeSpaz Digital point commissions by BeefcakeSpaz

Just about all of it is under 400 points as of now. When I will have "sales" then I will lower the prices, like for example holidays. Since I did a request for you in the past, I'd be willing to negotiate the prices :D
You still looking?  I can do 3D versions of your characters, and recently added those points commission widgets to my page, so feel free to check it out if you're interested :D