LOOKING FOR RESONABLE PRICED COMMISSIONS

Hello there! I'm looking for nice and cheap to reasonable priced commissions. If you yourself have or know anyone with open commissions that follow with what I've put, please link me an example and price. If you have a commissions journal or pictures, that great.

POINTS ONLY PLEASE! I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL.
Comments141
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
500 pts for a chibi like this Let's Go Fishing! (Open Chibi Commishes) by StorybookofLegends
Hello! I'm doing pixel art pagedolls and icons if you are interested (and some more other stuff). Here is the info: OPEN / journal CSS, profile coding, icons 'n more!

And some examples of my art:
Saphira by UszatyArbuz Aragorn 'n Legolas by UszatyArbuz Serenity Kyrrin by UszatyArbuz Pixel icon batch II by UszatyArbuz
Hi! I do chibi comissions

Chibi example: fav.me/d96flgc

The price is 60 points
GUESS WHATGUYS!? IM DOING A LIMITED TIME ONLY 3 day ALL OUT ART FEST OF POINT COMMISSIONS! if you want a high quality and cool piece of art and you dont have cash then post a comment! MY POINT COMMISSIONS ARE ONLY FIVE HUNDRED POINTS! only 500 for a normally 30$ piece of f art! so comment bwlow and let the art fun begin :D
slots : ONLY 5 SLOTS OPEN WITH A 5 SLOT WAIT LIST!

OPEN SPOTS:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
WAIT LIST:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
orig12.deviantart.net/07d1/f/2…
i will also do 250 point black and white comissions :) and 700 points fullbody large high res wallpapers . cole on guys imma be having fun so come on and gimme so stuff to draw :D 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊😀😀😁😁😁
he of my other work as an example stuffs of how cheap rhis is 😊 inksplattersenpai.deviantart.c…
Hi! ^^ Would you mind if I suggested 3 of my guys (does this sound weird? XD~)

Well anyway... all of them accept Points. Prices go from 200:points: to 2000:points:. You can send me a note if interested! (Or talk to them if you prefer!)

Gaouu  (You can ask for colored sketches for a lower price!)
Looking for Anime/Manga Commissions?To do List:
Arrow Bullet (Purple) - F2U! 1. FREE SLOT!!!!  Arrow Bullet (Purple) - F2U! 2. FREE SLOT!!!!
New Arrow Bullet (Purple) - F2U! COLORED SKETCH: FREE SLOT!!!
-----------------------------------
:happybounce: HOOOORAAAAAYYYYYYY :happybounce:
Now Everybody can stop crying cuz I'm accepting commissions!!!!!Epic clapEpic clapEpic clapEpic clap 
Being serious now, It's been a while since I've been thinking of taking comms and I think now I'm ready!
I still don't have many examples, but I'll update my dA more often, I swear! And I hope I'll have many Commissions to add to my g

Commission - Mimi by Gaouu 300:points: // Commission - Lucian Azure by Gaouu 2000:points:

Raakunn 
:: COMMISSIONS OPEN ::Hello, guys!
I'm now open for commissions! For the time being, I'll be accepting both points and paypal commissions, so feel free to ask!!!
But First, don't forget to read the Rules First: READ THE RULES HERE!

While I'm getting used to it, I'll accept 4 commissions at a time, so 4 slots!
If you're interested, feel free to check the pricelist below. You can send me a note or even leave a comment here.^^ I'll answer you as soon as possible.
Thanks For reading!!
Price List (Paypal fees not included / $1 = 100Points
Chibi

Line $2  /// Colored $4
Waist up/Knee Up

Commission: Mage (AOC2) by Raakunn 400:points  //  Suzuya - tokyo ghoul by Contanew 1500:points:

Archix1 (Chibis only)
Cute Chibi Commissions!!!HEY EVERYBODY!!! 
If you're looking for some cute chibi commissions, check these samples from :iconarchix1:! If you want to commission him, you can reply here, send us a note or an email to contato.sirstudio@gmail.com!
Star! Star!    Star! Star!

Sketch: US$2 /200Points    ||    Colored Sketch: US$5  / 500Points    ||     Lineart: US$5 / 500Points

Elly by Archix1  200:points //  Star Guardian Lux by Archix1  1500:points:
check my art its pretty good :) my commissions are 300-600 points
Midnight unicorn art trade by ametotaiyouMisaki art trade by ametotaiyouThe little riding hood art trade by ametotaiyouxxcute-kittyxx request by ametotaiyou

I do chibis for 500pts, half bodies (cell shade) for 700pts, full bodies (cellshade) for 1000pts or fullbodies (softshade) for 1500pts
Prices are per character
I have commissions on sale for 150-700 points right now. Here is my commissions page:
Commissions Page AUGUST SALE PRICES! by ContraSprite

Here are are few of my samples:
Dashies flowers by ContraSprite Flying Madi recolor by ContraSprite Lift Kiss clothing design by ContraSprite Commission bust by ContraSprite ContraSprite ID by ContraSprite
Walk sketch by ContraSprite Safe and Warm wip by ContraSprite Head sketches by ContraSprite 5 cheebs worksheet by ContraSprite
Sketch by KatGirlMeows Undertaker by KatGirlMeows Fairylike by KatGirlMeows
These cost 100-240 points, if you are interested! Check out my page for more details! :D