I need a partner!!!

Okay. I know this type of proposal is a little bit strange, but since I have no choice right now, I'm sure we can come to an agreement. I am an artist but due to my lack of confidence in my art, I need an illustrator to assist me in applying to Yen Press. They don't really take writers without an illustrator, as explained by thier website:www.yenpress.com/?page_id=2

I thought about posting this on the job offers, but since I can't pay you up front, I'd like to avoid be cursed at online for being an idiot.

I am willing, though, to give;5-20% of my royalties to whomever agrees to assist me. If you give me black and white line art of my characters and I color it, that's okay. Starting cover art also would be ideal. However. That's only if we get accepted.

It absolutely had to be anime style. Others need not apply. It also needs to be cute, similar to my own bishoujo/bishounen style.

Please email me at Sarahalbarn94 at gmail dot com, and post a portfolio of your work on the forum if you're interested.

I hope you all can spread the word. Thank you.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What are you talking about? you can draw well! you definitely have a good sense of the bishie style you just have to practice more and develop your anatomy. But good luck finding someone who can help! I would but our styles are not similar.
Hello.
I would like to take up your proposal! I have e-mailed you.
Sorry. I don't think I can consider your application any further. Thank you for applying.
Okay, thanks for telling me! 
Well you should know that I can't draw to save my life. Wish I could help, though.