CONTEST! (looking for more entries)

Star!CONTEST RULESStar!

this year, I want you to draw ONE of your OC's with one of my OC's of your choice -(found either here or at my OC page - :iconjyinxeoc: ) in another tv show/video game/book/Universe/ect. if you have any questions about a particular OC, note me. 

1) 3 ENTRY MAXIMUM PER PERSON - but only one entry can win a spot. there will be 3 places in total. 
2) there MUST be a background - either detailed or not. it's up to the person drawing the piece
3) Creativity is key - I am not going to be judging on skill so much as creativity. I want people to do their best and if the idea is a good one, then why shouldn't you have a chance to win?
4) NO racism, sexism, or any other isms that might be offensive. this is meant to be fun 
5) please note me with your pieces once they are completed, and they will be added to my journal
6) you are more than welcome to incorporate characters from the chosen universe. just make sure you have one of my OC's as well as one of your own in the piece.
and finally - they contest will be done AUGUST 14th at midnight. 

PRIZES
First place:
 1 full color piece with 1 character of the winners choice
1 character - full bodied piece of winners choice - no BG
1 chibi

Second place:
1 character - Full bodied piece of the winners choice - no BG
1 chibi

third place:
1 chibi

PLEASE NOTE if I am able to pay for it in the meantime, the first place winner will also receive a 3 month membership. This will be based on my income at the time 

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Working on mine.  Nearly done.  Just need to add your character, Miko (from the show) and whatever Autobot feet I feel like drawing.
sounds good :) just make sure it is in in the next 16 hours -- good luck!