Taking Free Request for Practice.

(Queue Overloaded Q ~ Q , UK Time)

Firstly
English isnt my native language so what you will be reading maybe all over the places, please excuse me :x

I am still new to DeviantArt and I have been afraid to take up someone's request just because I alway have that feeling of not up for it/not good enough for the task and seeing other awesome artists' work always make me jealous of their skills that I eventually stop practicing on my own, for many years (ughh teenage.. * facepalm*)

Then comes a bit of real world, I have to look for a job but really, Nobody want to work on a job they do not/wont enjoy. Even I am still not sure yet if this is what I will really achieve or succeed in this field but I really do get that joy feeling after I finish one piece of work of what I had in mind at the time. (relate-able?) So I gave a thought on that to push myself, even alittle.

::::: Just for the 'Start'.... :::::
+  I am definitely up for OC work, although maybe not full body shot.

+ Have a look at my gallery (Click ALL) & See if you think I am up for the task.
At the moment I am not good with coloring, Perspective, Staging, Filter,Full Body, Drawing Male, Or shoes! (Ikr, cant even do the basic :< )

+ If You Think I should be able to pull the request off then please comment below.            (with some pictures too would be nice)

+ I will look at the requests and pick out one/s that I have ideas popping up in my head as soon as I read them.

+ Finished work will be uploaded on my profile with my signature and your name at full size since I am doing it for free.

Try not to have high expectation of me though, my work quality is like Item Drop rate RNG of an uncommon loot. Hence why I am posting this, I need to increase my work efficiency, quality, expand my ideas and commute with other artists for feedback, which I barely get. TT^ TT Forever alone~
This may seems really picky of me but it is better than nothing... for me anyway :x

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! but I will leave atleast 1 reply to every request, either accepting or denying. If not then You're All On Queue!!! *hears people screaming 'Nooooo!!' from distant*

I Want to be fair on every request :>

uh, too much texts? I blame my genes.
Comments171
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Are you still taking requests?
well, everyone is free to leave their request
But I cant give you guys any promise about doing them. :<
If you aren't too busy, I would love to have Tourmaline drawn, but only if you have time
Tourmaline Revamp by TheGeekyNobody
I think free requests are a great way to practise and to find new friends on deviantart. ^^ And I know how you feel. I started to use my Deviantartaccount 2 Month ago, eaven if I'm a da-member for 6 years! XD But I also thought I have to practise first. :heart:

If you want you can use my OC Ysindra for some practise. ^-^ Sure you don't have to, but I like your style that's why I give you a request.

That's Ysindra:

Ysindra by Chibivi-Linearts

She's a northener, who lives in a permanent winter. She's a pugilist and wild animals inspire her for her fighting-moves.
Well currently Im working on this full body male (uaaawwgghh!!) still trying to figure out how to draw his face properly so I can get the personality/emotion across.

Interesting character, so I'll keep your request in mind :D

but uhm, can you give me some example of the animal/s ? C:
Sure. ^-^
Her favorite animals are wolves and foxes, but she also get some inspiration from bears, eagles, cats and so on. ^^
May I request Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
sadly im not taking anymore requests :c
I am overloaded by them xD
Then why don't you close the forum...? 
because I like to reply to user who requested here when I start on their request. :x
Just ignore HinataFox790. She always acts likes this when someone turns down her request.
It just feels like more and more people will ask and be turner down if the forum stays opened..
Let me correct myself, Its more like I have so many requests right now and no time to do them. All of the remaining requests will be considered one way or another when I get to them. :x

I must have felt like I wont be able to do them all when I read your comment so better get your hope up rather than a long wait.  etc etc
I'm sure people will understand :) I leave mine open so I can respond to all the requests
Request #2
VermX 
Woosh! finally, No more painting style for a long time for sure > _ >

Also I might be taking break from requests for now, will resume on accepted requests later after 2 or 3 days. maybe less~ :>

Unknown by Neilioo
An anime guy that has teeth instead of hair?
Hey.

I could've sworn I did a request for this already.

Well, anyway, if you decide you'd like to get around to it, I'd love for you to do a drawing of Antique. You can find any and all information on her via the link below. It's a forum thread. The first post is my favorite picture of her. The second post is every role play she is in, or has been in. The third post is all existing artwork of her.

www.valucre.com/index.php?/top…

I'd love to see what you'd come up with!

Happy creating.
Are you still taking requests?
Can I ask for this one:
Almikar: He's a vampire's prince. He is more selfcentered, vain and kind of egocentric,  but he can be a good person when he wants. He mostly wears blue clothes (he also wears white, but always has something blue on the clothes)
 Principe AzulImg 20150601 190437 
hahaha, I just read that you're not taking more, sorry @@
nope sry, Im still on my 2nd request and there over 20 other requests xD
I cant edit the project info anymore for some reason so my apologies to recent requests.

But If I do randomly do any of the recent request then I must have been bored. Like that lastest one. 
Then I'll leave it here 6_6 and maybe... just maybe.. it can be @_@
xD well... I understand how is it... Good luck! :3
if your still accepting requests i wont force ya to do it not like i can if i wanted to anyways but can you draw my Dark souls 2 main Natalya Esfir.
shes basically a swordswoman who has a vibe that [eople tend to stay away from though she just wishes to test her blade

lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_zi….
no im not taking anymore request, although I've just 'somewhat' used your char as a warm up for today's request xD

Im not really happy with it but it only took me 2 hrs or sumthing. :/ 

You can download full size from this
Quick warmup by Neilioo