IT THAT TIME AGAIN!

OK! i am currently working in a drawing right now but afterwards ..... i dont know what im going to do. WIFF that said...........Im taking two free (YES, FREE!! :la: ) requests.

RULES:

They will most likely be shoulder up

Yes i do NSFW. but some limits

dont feel bad if i dont take, i will do what truly interests me. So now ask away!

EX. 
Alena by wesjwebb  Requested: Benitoite by wesjwebb  Requested: Lunari by wesjwebb  Requested: Mirage Arystale by wesjwebb

Request for a friend: Scharlach by wesjwebb Alastair the Spirit of Vengeance by wesjwebb  Regina - behind the blinds by wesjwebb  Gretl - The Damned Hunter by wesjwebb
Kaelyn - The Compromised by wesjwebb
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there!
Would you like to try with my OCs Crimea or Jubilee?
sta.sh/01egxuuj0qqu Crimea here
sta.sh/02t7dkicpna Jubilee here
If you would like to choose one of them, it'd be epic!
Probably a bit late here, but this gal right here could use some more pictures!  Commission: Paradami and Varron by MischiArt  Zorahn by MistyLyn-Commissions  She's my baby right now.
would you be interested in one of my ocs? chicmez.weebly.com/
thanks for considering <3333
I choose piper! it will be done asap.
oh my goshhhhh!! thanks so much!
*ATTENTION*
I WILL NOTIFY THE ARTIST WHOM I GRANT THEIR REQUEST. THIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS OR ASAP.

OH AND BUMP
Would you like to draw her?

Krishi - 20 - Color by YakkovKrishi 20 Finalized by YakkovUm... a drawing by Yakkov

If you need more information on her, you can look here:

all-i-desire.wikia.com/wiki/Kr…
Wanna try this cutie? Hiro Heart by Zoroarkheart

Name: Hiro Heart
Weight: 110 lbs
Personality: nervous, skittish, a bit cheerful (if you get him 'out of his shell')
Species: Neko (the literal kind, kinda like a furry)
Likes (I suggest a notebook here) : Rainbows (both kinds), Nadi Hakido fav.me/d8vl4qi (don't tell him), yaoi (since the anime is a little childproofed compared to manga versions), yarn (really badly), fanfics (depends), videogames (even FNAF), hair clips (he has bangs to put up; even collects anime themed ones), Warrior cats, .................that's all for now
Hiro I CHOOSE YOU!

now use water im just playing in will be asap.
is that first part a reference to pokemon? B)
Happy birthday! by katamaris4ever   Perhaps one of my Ocs?
Could you please maybe draw one of my main characters here? o:
If none of them catch your fancy, feel free to look through my full list of characters here if you're interested, as I'm looking to get art of them as well. ^^
Shado Banner by ShadoMirrorEffect
Could you draw my oc?  this is the best drawing I have of him, here's him in a magicians hat if you want, up to you really

Shado (Avatar) by ShadoMirrorEffect
Would you mind doing a chest-up humanoid drawingmy Mechapuff R2 character (Mechapuff R2 by ppgrainbow ) using this humanoid reference?: Mechapuff R2 by Capn-Smollet by ppgrainbow
I've got a couple of OC's, you could have a go if you'd like (or if not, you can pass of course!)

Frozen Powers Trilogy - Odd by Aeluna
Princess Mia - Frozen Powers Series by Aeluna
Prince Fredrik - Frozen Powers Series by Aeluna
Frozen Powers Trilogy - Ayla by Aeluna
Ginger by Siphine
Would you mind perhaps drawing my OC? ^^