Draw Chainsaw Cat?

Hi! I'd love to see my character Chainsaw Cat in all of your different styles!
Chainsaw Cat IN 3D?! by molegato  Chainsaw cat pixel art by molegato   Chainsaw Cat Run animated gif by molegato
So if you're interested in requests or want to draw something different, give it a try! I'll feature every drawing about him you make on my next journal, and I may even give a prize to the best ones. Points, trades, I don't know. A surprise!
Also, you'll definetly get a fav from me from the get-go. :D

Edit: Please don't see this as a chance to show your commissions. This is so that people who actually would like/want to draw this can, and I reward them whenever fit. Spread the love!
Comments40
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
ah I'll give this a shot if its not too late :P
It's never late! :D
I already published my journal but I'll edit it up to include your work so fast you won't even see me doing it! :)
Looks awesome! I love how you added the background matching the game's first stage!
Thanks! I couldn't get past the first stage so.. haha
It's the most iconic anyway! :D
I'll try one! don't be angry if it sucks though...
It won't suck! :D
I have faith in thee!
It's so cute! :)
I'll give it a shot
Can't wait to see it! :D
Color pencils? Classy :D
i will try ^^
It'll be great seeing it! :)
annnnd done : Chainsaw Cat by Isabj
Love it! :D
Everything can be improved with explosions!
Please don't use this as a chance to advertise your commissions. I mean, you can do that without the help of the thread. I've done that many times. ^^U
I left my info for you, since you are looking to have artists draw your character.
Welp. Sorry if I sounded rude. I didn't think it was neccessary to add that piece of info to the first post. I'll add it now. It's not that I don't like your art (it's awesome!) or that I'm a cheapstake and want things for free. It's just that if I want to commission something I get proactive and aproach the artist directly, otherwise it feels pushy. I'm weird like that! ^^U
I'll give it a shot.
I've just seen it and oh god isn't it great! :D