TAKING FAN FICTION ONE-SHOT REQUESTS

Hello, fellow dA users! I've decided to take in requests from you guys! I am willing to write a one-shot of whatever two characters you ship (want together.) Or it can be a one-shot of a character (real or not) and you. :D Whatever works for me! But one thing you should have in mind is that I will NOT be writing smut (a.k.a lemons.) It must be rated PG and/or PG-13. If you request me to write you something that's Rated R, I will deny it.

Anyways, I would greatly appreciate it if you explain down in the comments what type of one-shot you would like me to write for you. You must be descriptive.
For example: "I would like a fluff one-shot of me and (name of character) enjoying our first date at an amusement park."

I will be doing this in hopes to improve my writing skills. Please bear in mind that it may take me a while to finish your one-shot for I have quite a busy schedule.

~I will only be taking requests from the first THREE who comment. This will be completely FREE OF CHARGE!

Thank you. ^-^

(Three requests have been taken so thread will no longer be open to any more requests/comments.)
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'd like a oneshot of an altercation between my character Mattos Philosophos and his annoying companion, a flying cake slice? :meow: The setting could be Mattos Philosophos's library, with lots of shelves containing scrolls, ancient books in delicate glass cases, and lots of precariously breakable windows and stuff. :)

Mattos Philosophos is a kinda grumpy, serious, always-studying, intellectual kind of guy:
All Men Have a Dark Side. by Whiplash3 When I Thought You Were Only Angry... by Whiplash3 Mattos Study Time by Whiplash3 Thaust's Breakup Council by Whiplash3

The Flying Cake Slice is an ordinary slice of cake, except it has wings, is affixed to a plate, and continuously follows Mattos around. It can talk in a slightly-terrifying and creepy monotonic voice, and it desires only to kiss Mattos on the mouth once (probably by flying into Mattos's face, lol):
Deluxe Cake With Companion Fork by Whiplash3 Mattos Study Time by Whiplash3

They have a weird relationship dynamic. The cake always hovers around Mattos because it wants to smooch him, and its flapping interrupts Mattos's  study time. Mattos absolutely hates the cake and definitely does not want to be kissed by it; instead, Mattos desires to eat the cake to destroy it forever. But the cake has been perpetually out of reach. ...Until now.:XD: They both get locked into Mattos's library, and the cake realizes Mattos doesn't love it.

P.S. The cake is kinda powerful, and can throw stuff via unknown means (i.e., launching forks like arrows, slinging books, etc.)

Would you be willing to write a one-shot fluff of these two characters fighting it out in Mattos's library? :lvlvplz: The cake should win, by the way :XD:
Sounds wonderful! I'll work on it soon. :) Thank you for all the detailed descriptions!
Hi, I would like a one shot of two characters of green worldz. These are their pics. pre15.deviantart.net/d621/th/p…

Their names are Nano and Brodiea. I would love a oneshot where she is pretending to work on a silk farm in order to free them  and he is a part time laborer.

She is a kind of evil and insane, and he is the awesome hero. Let me know if you can write it..thanks
Hello! I have a few questions I would like to ask before I start working on your one-shot. Who is she trying to free? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "them." Also, is it a romance type of one-shot between these two characters? I would like to know what type of interaction you would like for these two characters to have between one another.

I will surely be able to write your one-shot once those few questions are answered. :)
I want one, can i note you?