Roleplay group in need of moderator/developer

My partner manly-unicorn and I are in the process of creating a roleplaying group. The basic setting is a large city (slightly futuristic with holograms and robots, but not ridiculously so. They dress normally etc.) The gov. makes it seem like life is perfect but behind the mask they are controlling and give no space for freedom. Most of the public are ignorant of their lack of freedom. The upper class are kept fat and happy, but the lower class know better.

Residing in the city are three groups of people, 'gangs' if you will, each with a certain sort of power. There are the Lumos, who specialize in manipulation of light, the Fusion, which 'fuse' with objects and become enhanced beings (for instance, someone who fuses with a cigarette lighter may become some sort of human torch spewing fire), and the Illusionists, who can create entire dream like illusions (one might be able to clone themselves, another might screw with your memories etc.)

Each group has a different goal that they wish to accomplish, and the group will revolve around these three factions gaining strength and fighting to make a change.

We need someone to help us further develop the system and the groups who would then also be involved in running the group and helping us set it up. Comment or note me or manly-unicorn if you are interested in the position and want more information on the group. We have a lot of stuff already figured out, but also a lot of stuff we still need to decide. We are looking for someone with ideas and creativity who's character will be the leader of the Fusion.
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
we will be looking for a few possibilities for moderators before we decide on our definite pick. Once we have I'll post a comment saying so. At the moment the position it still very much open (: *wink wink*
I think I might be interested
Although I'd need to know a bit more in general
alright, I shall note you (:
any experience with html coding would also be nice but definitely NOT  a requirement