Looking for Art for Friend's B-Day!

Like the title says, July 5 is my friend's birthday!  You can find her dA here: QuestMaster75

For her birthday I would like to get some art of her OC's and characters and stuff.  Most of her OC's aren't exactly drawn out so sorry about that.  Sweating a little... I only have 150 points to spend and I'm super cheap and picky so no super expensive stuff!!!  I can also do an art trade for art as well.  Bottom line is I really want to get some stuff for her!  Also if you guys can watch her or give her points, llamas, and favs, that would be great.  Here are just some of her random characters so comment below if you are willing to do something for her!  Any kind of art would be appreciated.

Olivia Mega Anime Avatar by SableNight112    Dylan Mega Anime Avatar by SableNight112    Quest Anime Dress Up by SableNight112

If you are willing to take an art trade instead of points then here's examples of what I can offer in return:

Daniel for SirenAnimations by SableNight112    Midnight for JordanDonges by SableNight112       

Anyways please comment below if you are willing to help me!!!  I'll be doing something too so I'm just looking for extra help.  If I like your art I'll reply with what I want you to draw.
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks to everyone for offering and helping!  I'm sorry if I didn't ask you to draw anything, but I hope you find someone else who can commission you!  :D
I can do a free chibi that'll be uploaded tonight ^.^ I don't have my two newer and better chibis uploaded (dang I need to upload). I have a whole new style, and I;d love to try it out on a character 
If you have a new style I'd love to see it! But I'd prefer to see examples before asking you to draw something. Do you mind uploading one of your new chibis to your stash and giving me a link first?
My chibi that I did of my friend Dakota has gone missing (she didn't want me to upload it, so she might have it lol). I have no choice but to show you the one I did of my friend Tasia.
I scanned it so the colors didn't show up. Ignore the sharpie, your's won't be that way, she wanted me to do that. So, really, just take the basic structure and style, add the character peices, better coloring, and, yeah. That's my style. (Wow this is seriously my worst piece of art) 
Tasia Alston by forever-a-wild-wolf
Your style isn't really what I'm looking for but thank you for posting! Good luck on your commissions.
Your art is cool but your commissions are a bit pricey. Thank you for sharing though!
I have quite a bit of free time after today so I could do a free head/bust shot, just give me till tomorrow or Friday. Any preference for who to draw? (:
Wow that's very generous of you!  Can you do a headshot of this character?

Really Cute Girl w/ great color scheme by QuestMaster75
More like I'm jobless and bored after graduation T.T

Sure! Do you mind noting me the reference (that drawing) so I don't forget please? >.<
Sure thing!  I'll do it right now.  :)
I have bust shot commissions available:
assortedart.deviantart.com/jou…
Your commissions look very nice!  I really love your style.  However your commissions are a bit pricey considering my budget so I'll get back to you if I decide to buy one!
Ah okay, that's fair. I hope you do get some nice gifts for your friend. I'll be sure to check out her art and give her a llama if anything!
^ ^
Sorry, your art style isn't white what I'm looking for. Although I hope you get enough money to buy that stuff for your cosplay!
I could do blink icon. just say what you are willing to pay if you are interested. (check out my gallery for examples)
Sorry, your style isn't what I'm looking for. Thank you for the offer though!
Sorry, your style isn't exactly what I'm looking for.  I wish you luck on your commissions though!