Taking Requests!

Alright, just bought me a new drawing tablet like a week ago. I need to practice with it a bit more (really enjoying it so far.)

These will be kinda Manga/Anime-ish, or cartoonish. They will also be human, no ifs ands or buts.

Requests could be anything, so long as they are not the following: 
• Any fetishes
• Pony stuff (I'll respect your fandom, if you respect my urge to not draw it.)
• No furry stuff (already said gotta be human right? Cat/dog/whatever ears are ok tho.)

These will be simple character sketches. I may include some stuff in the background, but... I mean, I'm fucking lazy so...

MOVING ON!

I will be doing only the ones I think sound good, and by good, I mean they sound like they'll be kinda simple to draw. I'm still working on mah skills. 

Things you should definitely include in your post: 
• A thorough description of the character, or a picture of somesort.
• What you want them doing (such as a pose, action, etc.)
• .... Uhh.... general attitude or emotion I guess?
• Head or body. (Ultimately, if I find your request too hard for me, I'll resort to just a head shot with the emotion you wanted, or from the waist up or somethin.)

I'll probably stay in contact with you via notes, to tell you how long you have to wait/if your drawing is finished.
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hiya! Can you please draw my favourite character John Constantine. Here's a link to a huge reference of him www.comicvine.com/john-constan… . If you're willing please draw him the prison headshot like, the one you take picture when you get to the prison. He holding a tag with his name and birthday May 10th 1982 and smoke with his annoyed look might do better. Thank you so much!
Hello, could you draw this character:media.animevice.com/uploads/0/… and this one: i15.mangareader.net/bloody-mon…

together please. Thank you.
Wellp, wouldn't hurt to throw my beebs in the mix I guess!
One or both is just fine with me ^-^
Framed Scarlet by Omnisciency Framed Vin by Omnisciency
Scarlet is a pirate captain that's just all around angry, and Vin's more of a sheltered I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-doing-how-am-I-not-dead kind of person that enjoys pissing her off c:
Maybe this little dork?
toyhou.se/115931.nicholas
• Playing with a kitchen knife
• Ornery, like he's about to do something he KNOWS will annoy someone
• Preferably Body<3
Reference sheet for Fixx
I'll let you do whatever you want~ Don't wanna be to demanding ^^
Her attitude fluctuates a lot, so really she can be draw any way. maybe just a content look~
Body would be cool(and in any outfit) but a headshot is just fine ^^

Thank you very much for considering!
EY just saying, these might take me a while (a few days, hopefully). Also, I might not do all of these in order. 
This one actually sounds pretty easy! I'm gonna start sketching these tonight, (I mean... all of em. Not just your's.) Yours might be done earlier since it's just a head shot!
Yo, here's and update. It's not finished, but dats all I'm gonna do for tonight. 

Request Sketch by SuddenKazoo
Looking good!Thank you so much :love:
UPDATE 2!
Still gotta clean it up and color it maybeh.

Request by SuddenKazoo
I could really use some help with some concept art if any of it looks interesting and fun to you.  
iamversatility.deviantart.com/…
I'll give it a go after I'm done with some of the other ones. Hopefully it doesn't take too long!
Could you do him for me?
Jumping into a pile of fallen leaves.
Happy.
Body. If that is possible.
o:

By Ketsura-d8w76nm by pandaaaaah
Ehhh. Why not. I'll give it a swing, but no promises on the leaves! 
if you are still taking requests, i shall deposit a few of my Pathfinder/Dungeons and Dragons oc's down here.  If you get around to doing one of them, thanks, if not,  no worries thanks either way!

Quato the 2 by shawkrawk Kaio7chuk by shawkrawk Edwin Aier by shawkrawk
sta.sh/2rgaz40t33z  
I'll see if I can.
thank you either way!