looking for LINEARTIST (money-making opportunity)

here's the short version: i'm looking for someone who draws anime or semirealism and is willing to collab with my coloring and we can do commissions for people.

examples of my coloring:

Startle by Sachi-pon  Kitty Eleo by Sachi-pon  Heloise by Sachi-pon  Haru by Sachi-pon  I WISH... by Sachi-pon  

and you can browse through my gallery for more: sachi-pon.deviantart.com/galle…

i am capable of doing several different styles of coloring, depending on the mood of the picture. i don't just do the exact same technique each time. i can adjust my technique depending on what is needed for the picture.

longer version:

i tried to do this last year but my partner started being rude to me :roll: so now i need a partner who... well, is actually a nice person XD

sooooo i don't have a job yet and i would like to earn a bit of money. not a lot, this isn't some get-rich-quick scheme. i just want a small amount of money and if it happens to be more than i expect, great. i've started to open commissions recently but i really want to work with someone else instead of trying to do this myself. it would be easier for me that way. (i wrote a longer explanation but then i erased it, it was too long lol, so just trust me... it's easier this way!) so i hope to find someone who is interested in doing commissions but won't be too sad if they don't get to color them XDDDD

this is a good opportunity for someone who
-likes talking to others and working with others
-likes to do linearts more than coloring
-wants to do commissions but doesn't have time to do them all by themselves
-is more comfortable with digital coloring than traditional and would rather someone else do traditional coloring on their linearts
-would like to make a little money but doesn't have big expectations of making a lot of money

what are the requirements, you wonder? what are the details about this? i don't want to be too specific before picking someone because there's a lot that will be discussed with that specific person. we will talk a lot together just so that we know how we're going to do things. so if the info below is too vague for you, just remember that if i work with you there will be more details decided later and i won't leave you in the dark.

who: anyone, any age, any country. you can be one of my friends or someone who has never seen me before. i just need someone with a passion for drawing :heart:

style: anime or semirealism. looking for human/humanoid artists. you don't have to be a professional quality artist but you do need to have some art in your gallery that shows you've attempted various poses, angles, objects, you know. you can't be a beginner artist who's barely done anything. also you can be a digital or traditional artist. traditional artists should draw a clean lineart and scan it. i'll print and trace. i've colored others' lines many times before.

payment: will be split 50/50 and we can do points and/or paypal i don't care... and we'll start with low prices and then we can see if they can be raised.

type of commission: we will start with simple commissions that aren't incredibly time-consuming, such as a colored bust or colored halfbody with simple bg. and the types of commission is one of those details we can discuss later. i won't try to list out all types right now.

duration: this doesn't have to be a long-term/ permanent thing. let's just try a few commissions and see how it goes. if we don't like it, we can stop. this is supposed to be fun =D

sidenote: just because you're doing commissions with me doesn't mean you can't do them on your own too, however, the commissions with me will have to take priority. i will do the same... i will place the collab commissions at a higher priority than the ones i do all by myself.

sidenote 2: we will have to create at least one sample image before opening commissions.

what i won't do: i won't do full nudity and hentai and stuff :O no weird fetish art... no controversial art... and no gore. well, just look in my gallery and faves, those are things i like.

like i said, this is confusing to explain to the general public and it will be easier to talk directly to one person. so i need someone who is a good listener and is willing to compromise.

if you have a question, comment below or note me and i'll answer it. if you're interested in being my collab commission partner, you can comment or note and don't worry, i will respond to every single person. but i'm not sure when i will pick someone. i'm willing to leave this open for several days if i need to.
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
this is now closed!! i have chosen a partner.

edit: the reason i didn't close it with my earlier comment was because i wanted to wait and see if anyone else would come in at the last minute. three people did so yeah
i'll check your note but my computer has been acting up today so i might reply slowly eheh
thats ok. and thanks
I'm willing to help eue
aww thanks~ i will note you and everyone else later today.
This sounds interesting. I do mostly humans, so maybe my artwork would be worth considering.
i'll look at your art and will respond later. thanks for being interested! :love:
alert: i have changed my mind and want to end this within the next 24 hours because i am getting impatient and just wanna move on... lol

i won't bump this thread anymore. now i will only respond if someone else responds.

this is your last chance.
you can always close it
gonna leave this open for two more days.
well seems like a good idea but I'm noob =P
but you still have a heart :D
I'm interested! Though I don't really have lineart examples to show, but maybe my other art will suffice to you? .0.
I've done a lot of human,humanoid, furry, and feral art so I'm pretty open to drawing anything. I guess you can say my art is anime-ish with a some toony style to it. I've also done A LOT of chibi art since they're very popular with me xD.

I accept points or paypal
i looked at your art, it's great that you can draw a variety of things. i appreciate your response and i'll let you know my choice when it happens! :nod:
I would love to help! Basically all I draw is lineart and actually need a colorist for some projects too! I am totally interested!!
what projects do you need a colorist for?
I have a difficult time really choosing and applying colors to my own works so I need someone to help with that.

Plus, coworker and I are starting up web comic soon.
i made a little tutorial here. it's not the best tutorial ever (i'd never made one before) but maybe it'll help Small Coloring Tutorial by Sachi-pon  

and i'll get back to you later about this commission partner thing!!
Looking forward to it!
thanks for faving it!!
No problem, seems like it can really help.