Art Requests and donations

Hello! It's my first time posting here on the forums so forgive me xD… Anyway I'm willing to draw your OC for free! Just post your OC and I will draw my version of it for ya (pls specify if chibi or not). First one to post will get their OC drawn by yours truly. But pls don't expect much since im no pro xD .. BTW i just figured there's this thing called points here on Deviantart. So pls donate any amount I would pretty much appreciate :)

You can check my arts on my gallery but here's a sample :D

Virgo by craiyohn
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hiya! Can you please draw my favourite character John Constantine. Here's a link to a huge reference of him www.comicvine.com/john-constan… . If you're willing please draw him the prison headshot like, the one you take picture when you get to the prison. He holding a tag with his name and birthday May 10th 1982 and smoke with his annoyed look might do better. Thank you so much!
hello can i am have a request ^^
Heyya yakkov and cowgirlturtle I have finished your requests. It's in my gallery. I can't post it here on this forum since im using my phone. Hopefully I can post them here or you can just view them on my gallery. Hope you two like it :)
Prefer non chibi unless it suits the character

I could really use some help with some concept art if any of it looks interesting and fun to you.  
iamversatility.deviantart.com/…
can i request my oc yuno? My Oc With Wrist Things by nyu-yunochan
hi you guys thanks for commenting your requests. I'm closing the requests and I will do all yer OC guys until kell0x. I will try to finish all of them as soon as I can and post the arts here. Thank you :)
Your art is gorgeous! can I ask you to draw someone else's OC? I want to give her a gift drawing and I bet she wil love your style
can i see the OC?
thank you!
I send a note!
Would you be interested in my OC Aiko? c:
quintaru.deviantart.com/favour…
can you draw my oc Isacc Reiss?  have only a description of him.
describe the character please as well as temperament :)
ok. he is the first king, and ruler. but originally was a monster controlled by people.  He is like Madara Uchiha in a way, but sophisticated and intelligent. Thinks he knows what the world wants and demands people listen to him, sort of out of touch with reality.  He is part of the Attack On Titan world. 

Bossy, controlling, chip on his shoulders, charming with rough edges. 

And he looks nice with blond hair in a ponytail, and bright blue eyes. 

Thank you so much for doing this.
wow i cant believe somebody trusted me with their OC.. thanks guys i will draw your oc junkeiiyo! Nice design by the way
Can you do a chest-up humanoid drawing of my Mechapuff character (Mechapuff 2010 Reference by ppgrainbow ) using this humanoid reference?: Mechapuff for PPGrainbow by Feliane

I prefer the drawing to be in normal anime style.

Your illustrations are really wonderful! :love:
i don't get the chest up i'm sorry xD.. what do you mean with that?
Sorry for confusing you. I forgot to edit the comment. What I mean is that the drawing should be done in a chest-up portrait form, with only her chest showing.
can you draw 
monochrome cunt oc by junkeiiyo
or
 Nobuyuki - OC by junkeiiyo  G87UBff by junkeiiyo        please if that's okay? :^)
of course yakkov i will give it a try :).. please wait for about 2 days both of ya for me to finish though
Alright :3 Thank you for accepting my request ^^
thank me after i finished yer request xD i'll mail ya then
I only have one OC and very little art. But would you be willing to give her try? cowgirlturtle42.deviantart.com…