Saving Points! Pick-Your-Price Commissions and Donations Open

Full journal entry:  Cheap Commissions to Raise Points!Hello! I'm trying to save up points to afford a premium membership and I'd really like to buy some commissions of my own. So I'm asking for commissions and donations if possible! I'll also be giving anyone who donates favs and llamas. If I like your work I'll watch you but if I don't I really don't like to watch people who's art I'm not very interested in. I don't want to be like a 'ghost watcher'. Anyways, here's the chart for point donations!
1-9 points: fav + llama
10-19 points: 2 favs + comment + llama
20-29 points: 3 favs + 2 comments + llama
30-49 points: 5 favs + 3 comments + llama
50-59 points: 6 favs + 4 comments + llama
60-69 points: 7 favs + 5 comments + llama
70-89 points: 8 favs + 6 comments + llama
90-99 points: 9 favs + 8 comments + llama
100+ points: 10 favs + 10 comments + llama
I'm also doing some quick sketch commissions! I'll be doing mainly traditional, but if you would like digital just ask, it will ju

Hello! I'm trying to save up points to afford a premium membership and I'd really like to buy some commissions of my own. So I'm asking for donations if possible! I'll also be giving anyone who donates favs and llamas. If I like your work I'll watch you but if I don't I really don't like to watch people who's art I'm not very interested in. I don't want to be like a 'ghost watcher'. Anyways, here's the chart for point donations!

1-9 points: fav + llama
10-19 points: 2 favs + comment + llama
20-29 points: 3 favs + 2 comments + llama
30-49 points: 5 favs + 3 comments + llama
50-59 points: 6 favs + 4 comments + llama
60-69 points: 7 favs + 5 comments + llama
70-89 points: 8 favs + 6 comments + llama
90-99 points: 9 favs + 8 comments + llama
100+ points: 10 favs + 10 comments + llama

I'm also doing some quick sketch commissions! Traditional only please (but if you would like digital just ask, but it will cost extra points). I don't need that many points but I'll only do a few and only if I like your OC's. Also I'm not sure how many I'll take but not too many! I'm not sure how much to charge so you can pick your own price, but no less than 20 points, and I'll have to approve of it first. Here are examples!

Nani for Strawberry48 by SableNight112 Honey Lemon Sketch by SableNight112 Another Genderbent Hiro by SableNight112

Comment if interested with a reference of your character and your suggested price! I can work with descriptions as well as pictures, in case that's all you have. Also say if you want a headshot, half body, or fullbody. OC's and fanart are welcome, but humanoid characters only.
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I wish I could commission you more!! I love the ref sheets you made me!! Good luck with finding commissions!

And with those reading this, commission this awesome person! Her art is awesome!!
Aw, thank you!  And I'm glad you liked the ref sheets I made! I'm hoping to get enough points for a PM but I guess it's fine if I don't.
I loved them!!! I'm sure you will! Just comment on commisison journals and forums and you'll eventually find a groove and you'll get a steady rate of commissions!
Yeah, I've been doing that! The only thing I'm worried about if I do commissions is that after I do the same thing for a while I get bored and stop for like a month. XD
XD all commissions are different, there are days where you force yourself to do them and days where you have fun doin them XD