I draw your OC for free

So I am currently free from ideas, yet I feel like drawing.
So why not drawing some amazing OC's ?

ATTENTION: I can NOT draw ALL OC's you guys might link me here.

I will chose 1-2 OC's and use them for a bigger artwork - the rights remain yours and you'll be tagged and mentioned as I upload it.

Don't send in your OC's when you're not ok with me uploading the final result on art sites. I will give full credit everywhere.
Also you can use the artwork for whatever you want  - just do not remove my signature please :)

Just link your OC's here in the comment section :aww:
Comments60
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have a few! It's amazing your giving people  chance like this c:
By Yogaramadhan by AcidicRain2150 By Malefic Megrim by AcidicRain2150 By Keyoto Thefox by AcidicRain2150
I own all of these characters ;u; Thank you so much even if you don't do them. 
I thank everyone for submitting their awesome OC's <3
please be patient, since I have to work on some paid comissions first :) you will get notified once I finished your OC pictures.
Thanks again :heart:
Heya Jenny, do you still accept requests? :la:
Would you like to draw my OC Zushie? ^^

We're out of beer? Again?! by Sunny-X-Ray  ZUSHIE - Lady Bug by Sunny-X-Ray  ZUSHIE - Hey, Freakshow! by Sunny-X-Ray  What are you doing there, eh? by Sunny-X-Ray  
Would you be interested in drawing my character Lilith?
Lilith (2015) by CloserRook Lilith - 2014 sketch concepts by CloserRook
Sonya's Demon Form (Comes with a story! Soon...) by TheOtakuGamingBrony How about my OC Sonya? You can draw her without her wings, horns and tail if you wish :) (Oh by the way, she's wearing some kind of gauntlets, but they're barely visible in this drawing)

Thank you for your time.
mushroom lady! Heru by lady-leliel
OMG It would be one lovely chance! I'll try. I'm not sure the thumbnails will show, last time I tried I needed a premium membership. 
This is Ofelia, she is a ghost with winged arms who lost her face and thus wears a bird-like mask.

Catacombs of the Faceless Village by Stardust-Thief Curious birds by Stardust-Thief  Ofelia background story summary by Stardust-Thief  The ghost and the Sphinx by Stardust-Thief
Perhaps mine?
Liuva from AniiChiiAdopts by 13jessi13 Liuva by Hum-Day 1 by Hum-Day COMM sketch 03 by Hum-Day
Here is my OC.
She is not very cute or sweet, but I think you may find interesting... I hope so.

Tsuki Frozen'Heart Hikari by Cafeconleche03
Original Character: Tsuki FrozenHeart Hikari by Cafeconleche03
Can you draw them?
Tiny Mar.c and Mar.Lee by Sayuri-chann AT:Sayuri-H by do-nat

Or this one
Yuo by Sayuri-chann REQ_Sayuri-H by sayucchi
yuo by lunabell360
Maybe my cutie Lavinia~? *U *

Adoptable: Taken! by yanderekarina  
OMFG SHE'S ADORABLE!!! will come back at you! :la:
Thank you so much!!! ; u;/
I would be honored if you drew her! Llama Emoji-08 (Crying) [V1] 
will most likely draw her, will just take some time :aww:
Wah thank you! Take all the time you need! * U *
Do you do sonic fan character stuff??
aww, sorry, no, not a big fan of sonic though :')
Older Twin- Irin Charleston by VincentValentineGirl Sorcerer's Apprentice by VincentValentineGirl  This be Irin. ^_^ If you have any questions about details on him, let me know! :D
Wow! You have some amazing artwork!

I'd be honored if you drew my protagonist Izrekiel from my manga-in-progress, Callous:

Callous - Snow by cronasonlyfriend  Izrekiel Full-body Ref by cronasonlyfriend  
Comission: Threnode revised by suthnmeh  Let me know if this interests you. I have some modifiers.