Looking for commissions (more specific details this time)

Decided to remake the thread because now I have more details.

What I am looking for: Full body or half body, preferably colored (fully colored, flat colors or even a colored sketch) but I can work with line arts too if I don't have enough money. Semi-realism and anything close to it is preferred.
Please no anime style, chibis or pixel art.

Budget: 50$, however I can pay with points, paypal (will find out for sure tomorrow) or even steam games or two t-shirts of your choice from teepublic or something from etsy. 

Character: Kayli, rogue, grey warden (my warden from dragon age origins). Reference here: sta.sh/21w6pnxtgns8?edit=1 (I can provide more if necessary + description if needed)

Outfit: Now here comes the complicated part, if you're familiar with the dragon age universe it will be easier. Kayli is a warden, however, I don't feel like the default warden armor for rogues suits her ( img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20… ) so I'd like a redesign.

I have found this armor on the dragon age wiki: 41.media.tumblr.com/521844d775… , and I would like something like that for her, however I want a lighter version of it (less chainmail and metal parts).

If you can do this please give me some examples and prices below, and also the preferred method of payment.

EDIT: If you are not able to do what I am asking but you know people who might be able to please tell me.
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Still searching~
If you're still open I would like to submit my information for review: Commission Information.
Did you read the entire post?
Yes > 0<
I dont really consider my art as anime/manga so idk if thats the problem >///<;;
I might be able to try.
Sorry, but your style isn't what I'm looking for :(
what style are you looking for?

never mind :XD: after reading your comment 5 times I finally noticed ahahah stupid me!
Don't worry, it's alright :)
maybe you should post this one in the 'Job offers' Forum. :)
I don't think I should post it there since I'm not 100% sure if I can offer money, just points or other products.