Want to do an art trade with me?

I really like doing art trades. But please be patient with me. I take a long time with most works but I do my best with them. Hoping to find people with the same art level.

By the way, I finally made an fb page.

www.facebook.com/toffeenuelle

Nothing much on it though.

Wip: I want to live but the world won't let me go by ToffeeNuelle roBEE and PaniniCAT by ToffeeNuelle
Gugukoko Sorbet by ToffeeNuelle Tadhana by ToffeeNuelle
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What do you want me to draw?
I'm sorry but I'll decline.
I hope its not too late to trade with you OwO
Chiery by Blackbutler123x Snow by Blackbutler123x Want some icecream? by Blackbutler123x ive already braced myself when I get declined ;;v;;
I'm really sorry, dear but I'll decline. I don't want to hurt your feelings.:iconcryforeverplz: But your art is cute, so keep it up :D 
buwahaha you don't have to say sorry ^_^ getting declined at things like this should motivate someone to try harder with their art. Thank you
I hope it's not too late...  do yu want to do an art trade with me?
are aby of the 2 boys I already showed you before Principe Azul
I'm really sorry but I'm going to turn this down. 
It's ok, I just have to ask xD even if it's like this ;3 Thanks!
I'd love to do an Art Trade with you!
My only quarrel is that I don't have many "cutesy" pieces...
Oh, but I consider myself to be good at drawing, that's not the point I was trying to make! XD

Anyways, If you don't mind me taking the time to do traditional, let me know~!
Really sorry but I'll decline.
Would you like an art trade? kaomoji set 2 18/67 
Do you mind waiting? Got a lot on my list already. But would you like to draw chibis?
I'm fine with chibis. (: just let me know any time you're freer!
Ooh, your stuff is really pretty.  I mostly do traditional, but I can do some digital.  The only thing is that I take a lot longer on digital pieces.  I don't know if it's good enough for a trade but I'd be open to the idea.  :)  Advice is greatly appreciated as well.

Kiyomi: Hero Sketch by SableNight112   Hiro Hamada + Genderbent by SableNight112   Monsters by SableNight112
Thank you for the compliment. I'll do my best to practice more on anatomy and get a better grasp on coloring. I think you should do it, too. I lack solid basics like the pros and I just study from books and tutorials here in dA, so not sure how much I could help. But I usually get help on this tumblr site: art-tutorials.tumblr.com/
Thanks for the links!  Yeah, I need to work more on coloring and anatomy, mostly male anatomy.  I'm a self taught artist and have been drawing since I was around three, but I've never really had personal art lessons or anything.  I really like art and hope I can make a living off of something art related when I'm older.  :D  If you want I would love to do a trade with you but it's fine if you don't want to.  :)
Sorry, got my hands full right now. Maybe next time. hahaha No worries. Let's do our best to practice :D
No problem!  I need to practice more, too.  Since it's summer I finally have some time.  Phew! 
I dunno if my stuff is good enough or not but could I do one with you?

Leenie Boo by Artificem-Draconis  All hell breaks loose by Artificem-Draconis   Losing It by Artificem-Draconis   Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru by Artificem-Draconis

You have nice art. Keep it up! Work on your anatomy a little more. I also need to work on mine. But I'm really sorry, it's not to my liking yet.
Thankyouuu and it's okayy :3 I really do like your art~
:iconpapcryplz: I will now hug you to death :iconlovelyhugplz::iconlovelyhugplz::iconlovelyhugplz: