Beanie babies

So, in my desperate attempt to get more money outside of work, I thought about things I could sell. It came to my mind today that I have a bunch of collectible TY beanie babies. I think I have over 100, possibly close to 200.
I think I'm going to sell them, but I  need to know if people would actually buy them.
Please gimme your feedback.
Thanks 
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
EBay would be the best place, also etsy since some are old enough to be listed there. (:
Thrift stores can't even get rid of those things.
Go to ebay or amazon. You can see for yourself whether they'll be in demand.

Just in case you're getting ideas about listing and selling your items on here, I urge you to use the proper sites like amazon. Those sites have the ability to protect you in case any transactions go wrong.
Unless you're buying a piece of art from this site, deviantArt can't help you.
I was planning on putting them on Amazon, I just wanted to see if people would actually be interested, or if I would be wasting my time
You're wasting your time opening up this thread: you're selling to Amazon users, not deviants. Just because you may get a positive response on here, it doesn't necessarily mean that the stuff will sell on Amazon.

I had a brief look, and you'll have to do this research yourself, on Amazon and ebay and it seems like a lot of them goes unsold. You may be better off going to a car boot sale or something like that. I think beanie babies may work better if they were an impulse buy.
depending on what you have people are looking for different ones,, like i like the cats wolves and tigers myself
I have a whole bunch of them
if you send me a list of names i can see if i am missing them
uhhhh I have over 150 beanies. I don't think I can get you all the names lol
I can take pics of the species you like?
yea that will be fine
Comment hidden
Wow, could you have been any more of an ass about it? Goddamn
Comment hidden