1000 points to spend

I'm looking for digital anime and manga artists. For traditional artists, you may link me to your drawings and I'll consider them if I like your style. :)

So, I'd like my Attack on Titan OC drawn. 
References: 
(regular day outfit) 
(Don't mind this.) by RukiaRyoka786

(uniform) Her hair is dark brown. It suits her face better than light brown-blond. The uniform varies though. For now, I'd like her hair to be tied back as the reference above.
Cierra Ackerman By AquariusDarkHeart by RukiaRyoka786

More references:
rukiaryoka786.deviantart.com/f…
rukiaryoka786.deviantart.com/g…

I'd like at least 4-6 drawings done so I'll choose 4-6 artists? 
List your prices below and examples of your art. 

Comments100
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Peacock by Freshdawn  Devi looking cute by Freshdawn  Carter by Freshdawn  Zara by Freshdawn  Princess Roya by Freshdawn  Surfing by Freshdawn  

50 for chibis
100 for lineart
150 for flat colors
200 for simple shading
300 for complex shading
Both prices and examples are in journal: neonparrot.deviantart.com/jour…
CHIBY ART

SMILE!!! by axiabettyToo much cuteness! by axiabetty

Price: 250 Points
Cell shaded Chiby, any species and gender! NO BG! +50
Points each OCs to add

PORTRAITS or WAIST UP
Shiny OREO! by axiabetty  CC_Headshots by axiabettyPortrait by axiabetty

Price: from 300 Points to  500 Points
The price changes depending on details and if you want Manga or Semirealistic Style.  +50 Points each OCs to add

PINUPS

Kitty by axiabettyNo more panties... by axiabettyReady!? by axiabetty

Price: 600 Points
Any Anthro/human/humanoid female! Single, NO BG! +150
Points each PINUP to add

HALFBODY

Angry!? by axiabettyBloodreina [BREEDING OPEN!!] by axiabetty CC-Galaxy Villain by axiabetty Zombie Runy by axiabetty

Price: from 550 Points  to  700 Points
The price changes depending on details and if you want Manga or Semirealistic Style. +100 Points each OCs to add

FULLBODY
Pony by axiabettySO HAPPY! by axiabetty Wolves in Love by axiabetty

Price: from 800 Points to 1000 Points
The price changes depending on details and if you want Manga or Semirealistic Style. +200 Points to add BG; +300 Points each OCs to add
The price is 300Points, you can still discuss with me if you want to cut the price.
Here's some examples of my paid-work:
Illustration - The Ugly Strawberry by himehisagi Illustration - Moopoo The Magician by himehisagi Illustration - The Sea and The Shepherd by himehisagi 
Point Commission - naple x belgium by himehisagi Point Commission - Sisters by himehisagi Point Commission - Hisagi Shuuhei x Serenity by himehisagi 

My other free-works:
One Happy Family by himehisagi Klaus's Purple Flower by himehisagi Princess Aurora by himehisagi The Love of Sisters by himehisagi Disney Fan Art - Jasmine Digitalized by himehisagi Joshua with his princess by himehisagi 

My another style of drawing :
Poison Ivy by himehisagi The Great Ho-Oh by himehisagi The Fire Lion by himehisagi
I don't know if you're a chibi kind of person, but here's an example. :)

Isaya [commission] by ZenBlood 50:points:
In case you're still looking for commissions; Commission Info

Commission: Selka and Kulvas by Angel-soma Commission_Aachi-chan by Angel-soma Soma Ref by Angel-soma Commission_Mani-Hime by Angel-soma Special Feeling by Angel-soma
Easy Breezy Beautiful Minako by SythMog Welcome, Akemi! by SythMog Ahri by SythMog Super Princess Peach by SythMog

Hi.

It looks like you already commissioned someone,  but it sounds fun...! And, it'd help me with getting a premium for a bit. : )

If you like it just let me know.
ooohhh!! Let me get a few commissions done!!!! Do you have a journal so I can fav your info?
Sorry...Weird. The comments crossed over. Hi. 
XD, da must of glitched, hi! Do you have a journal with all your info in it? I plan to commission you but I need to complete a few commissions to ensure I have those points completely
You changed your account name! : 0
Hello :)
How much are your commissions?
Oh. I'd do it for however much a 1/mo  premium is.

Let's see... It's approximately 400pts ($5.00) right?
Yup, it's around 400 points. May I commission you?
If you'd like, certainly. ^~^V

Am I to only use the details provided in the post, or did you have more in mind?