Looking for someone that could make me a watermark (official)

I would spent max 200 :points: for the watermark, if anyone needs more I could get the points with adopts and dahub :'3 but it will take time.

The watermark is an official one, one that I will use for the rest of my life (until I update it or the own creator) it's a theme with books and art.

I would like to give my idea only by note :'D please understand that I don't want it to be publicy my idea to prevent stealings, not meant to be rude but there are people out there stealing ideas and art from us :'D yeah, just avoiding that.

Please show me examples or things you could make. What kind of programs you're able to use (most skilled).

This is not first come, first serve. I will chose between the people that are interested :) pretty please?

Thanks for reading!
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I could do something like that. 200 points is sorta ok if you wanted the watermark to be small, but anything bigger warrants more points.
What kind of size aprox.? In small and medium.
I'd say medium to me would be 600px width and anything smaller than that I'd consider small-ish.
Hmmm I see. 
I have seen your gallery seems very cool! I am looking something 200x200px or 150x150px not sure how much would that cost ._.
I could do something like that for 240 points. Didn't realize how small you wanted it. :)
Haha yes, I don't want something too big :'D is just a watermark I want so people could know my art and my writings ^^ I'm going to wait for a response from another person. But I am very interested in yours :) gonna let you know if anything happens :D thank you very much!
Ok, i'll be around. :)
View all replies
Raises hand
IS MAYONNAISE AN INSTRUMENT?
Thanks for offering, I will wait for more time to see how many people are interested.
And meanwhile you can show me examples maybe? I went to your page and looks like you're more skilled with literature not sure if you also make art 😅
Oh I cannot draw I was just making a joke lol. I hope you find an artist.
Ooooh xD sorry, and I understand your reference hehe. That appeared in spongebob right?
asdjkhasda oferta tentadora *-* voy a esperar un poquito mas si hay algún otro interesado sino tendré que tomar una decision :) gracias!! <3
XD no hay problema.
pregunta: por algo de 150x150px entre 200x200px cuanto me cobrarías por eso? xD
Te lo dejo en 150:points: ^^
sjhsf gracias xD ahorita te mando la nota :D
I can do it! : D You know my art lol!
Thanks for offering, I will keep waiting for more people :)
I already found someone, thank you anyways :)