cheap point commissions digital illustrations,digital painting,manga coloring.

i have rated all the commissions at 50 Points  but we can agree at how much you can pay.
i am always learning and practicing to get better this one is my latest piece:
The Classic Dancer by zubair43 some of my own artBegger by zubair43 nia iso anzu contest by zubair43 Colors by zubair43 chota Bheem by zubair43
in this one reference usedBlack by zubair43  

and these are some digital paintings drawn by using reference if any one is interested  in this sort of stuff.
Eminem by zubair43 Degital Portrait Of Anggelina Jolie by zubair43 Final by zubair43
some manga colorings
Uzumaki Naruto by zubair43 Bleach manga coloring by zubair43 Sasuke Itachi Susano by zubair43 Watch out by zubair43
 request commissions in commission widget on my profile or send me a da note. 
I love deviantART! 
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Can you draw a real life person in your style,? I might be interested :)
no worry but will need reference for that and you can get a slight idea real life drawings from my digital paintings 
Sent you a widget!
yes got it.
so you want the pose in the first   picture or suggest something else as you said something funny?
Probably something funny :)
ok i'll start working when you have sent the points and the then i'll send you a sketch to know whether you like the idea or not.Love 
View all replies
Cheap labor, no thanks.
How much for extra characters? :) would it just be 50:points: × how many characters?
50Points  per character. 
Okay ^^ I think I'll definitely commission you, I'm just deciding for what :3

One more question: are you able to work by description? Like I provide a description and references from google to fill in the blanks?
well sure i'll try my best to provide what you exactly want.
and the time duration of completion of work would be a week at least this is my first time doing commission that's why haven't written these most basic questions of the commissions.Sweating a little...    
Okay :) if it's alright I'll note you sometime tomorrow? I have to get to sleep soon.
okay.
sleep now! where are you from?

Canada :) it's about 1 am here. :p
View all replies