Point commission for NSFW

Hello, thanks to a very generous person, I now have 50 points, and would like someone to draw my favorite couples from a manga.
Here is the evil little villian: 2.p.mpcdn.net/28439/490424/3.j… and my favirote character NANO, the monster killer: a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/14432/…
I would love if someone would take my point commission of a couple picture of them. Just let me know ur price range. Thanks
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What kind of NSFW? Since it's kinda a broad range.

I do pen sketches for 20pt per character. I can show you examples if you're interested :)
A boy/girl type. The characters in a sexy pose in the middle of sex. Sure, i would like to see some.
Okay :) I'm more of a visual person, so if you're interested maybe note me some pose ideas you may be thinking? Images around Google would be great!

Commission: Natalie by photondebugger there's my most recent example I think ^^;
I sent u a pose idea. And your art is nice, though i would prefer ink.
I would but I don't offer line commissions often due to I'd rather save my inking pens for coloured commissions :)

If you'd like, I can do the sketch unshaded and try to keep the lines clean?
Yes, that would work, the plain lines is keeping with the manga.
50 points is 0.63$... for a couple, AND NSFW, I don't think it worth 0.63$...
oh ok. well, I will see how it goes. thanks for pointing this out. Maybe someone will be willing to draw if they feel like it. Just putting it out there. The people in China are paid a lot less. 
Um, the people of China live in an opressive government and suffer severe abuse because they are paid like this. I can't believe you're trying to jsutify you severely underpaying an artist because "its okay china does it". Absolutely incredible.
and the people of Western government profit from it by getting products cheap which are sold to western consumers who buy it in bulk. I am justifying it because Americans spend money on cheap goods from China regardless of how the people suffer, or support companies that pay below the minimum wage. You are expecting me to pay an artist a price I can't afford because u think artists deserve a living wage, meanwhile most western consumers are buying cheap knockoffs from China while the people suffer, paying Mexicans below the minimum wage and spending billions to support Israel that steals lands and supports segregation.  Sorry, it has nothing to with me supporting communism or anything, but just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of most westerners. I don't own a company or am getting tax deductions for hiring foreigners, I just asked if anyone would draw art for me at this price. If you have problem with underpaid artists, take it up with their union or whatever. I really do not appreciate being lectured too because u think I am doing something wrong in your capitalist government.
You're a giant hypocrite. You're expecting to get art at a price so astronomically low that it's worth no one's time. You're being just as bad, giving into consumerism, wanting the absolute cheapest product no matter what it costs the person providing it for you.
Why? do I lecture Americans on why they shouldn't legalize illegals because they have high unemployment and a shrinking white population? I will let the artists decide what they want or don't want. Just as you have the choice to buy Chinese goods or american-made goods. Yes, it means I save my money and I am satisfied. I would love to be all about giving artists their due, but the world doesn't work that way. I have limited funds and an interest in a low price. Take your complaints to someone who can afford to pay artists whatever they demand.
This thread took a strange turn.
View all replies
I am pointing this out simply because artists are people who need money to live. 0.63$ won't help them to buy food and supplies.

keep in mind that most artist won't do that for free. save your money if you really want a commissions.

Under paid artists is not cool.

DeviantArt Point Calculator by charfade  use that. you will know the equivalent of point/money
Alright, but many artists have side jobs or better paying jobs. I know. It is not my intention to be a boss that gives a minimum wage. wasting my money on art won't help me live either, and this is the best I can afford.

First off, I told you, I got these points in a contest so I haven't given my own money. And I will save my money for a Phone or some other useful item. I have some points, and am offering it for an artwork. That's it.

Sure, like underpaid waiters, factory workers, writers, secretaries etc, but there is still debate on the minimum wage.  I get u are fighting for artists. Kudos for u. But please, go after people who actually can afford to pay for art. Thanks for the calculator but I am not in the habit of paying for artwork.
no need to be so deffensive.

I am pointing out facts.
save your money for a phone then, whatever. :shrug:

if you can't afford then don't ask, and if you don't have the habit to pay for artwork then why asking? 
I get it. I completely understand your point. I have some points and I am just asking if there are artists who want to work for said points. I am not forcing anyone. Besides, there are some who give artwork for 20 or 30 points. I appeal to them.
then go find these Under paid artists you want so badly.
View all replies