Taking Daily sketch requests

So, I'm going to post this here, and people can give their requests they would like to see me attempt. Monday I will come in and pick the ones I like most, so it is not first come, first serve, its most interesting wins. Those I like go on a list of mine and I'll do one every day or every other day when I do my daily sketch. I'll do things that can fall into the all ages category, so nothing in the NSFW zone. Here's a few examples of my daily sketches. 

Daily Sketch 4.07.2015 by RidleyLitton  Daily Sketch 5.12.2015 by RidleyLitton  Daily Sketch 5.11.2015 by RidleyLitton
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Leaving this open until tomorrow, I'll pick about 3-5 to do. So anyone else that wants to throw their hat in needs to do it in the next 24 hours.
OH! My OC Blue dancing in a candy forest?
Scan COmpile1 001    by EverGreenTheDragon
Maybe...
Could u draw her, pls? Maybe in the situation like here (but with bettter-looking mashines? ^^' )
The Runaway - school doodle by Heavelyn
Probably giving this forum till Wednesday right now to post possible requests atm. 
It would be very nice of you to draw my characters. 
Here is the evil little villian: 2.p.mpcdn.net/28439/490424/3.j… and my favirote character NANO, the monster killer: a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/14432/…

I would love if you made a picture of either of them. 
Could you draw this for me please?
Commission (ORIGINAL FANART): Max Tate (Muscled) by Raykugen
How about her, please?
Kayla Shaw by OCbishop
Rosalina from super Mario gaxlaxy
You can draw either one of my characters if you like
OPEN FOR OC ART TRADES!
What kinda characters would you have the most interest in doing..?
Mostly I like to do things I haven't done before for these, or if they give me an interesting challenge. 
Such as poses or design, complexity, or traits of a character or object?
Its hard to say, I usually pick a verity of different things when I do these, I don't look for one thing. 
If you wanted to try my OC Alex that'd be cool :)

Pen sketch by AshleyArting Trade for Ashleyarting by blackangel9999
I did your's today

Daily Sketch 5.21.2015 by RidleyLitton
I could really use some help with some concept art if any of it looks interesting and fun to you.  iamversatility.deviantart.com/…
I might extend this out past Monday by a bit if it keeps being slow. Also looks like I'm gonna be really busy Monday so I will have to start Tuesday.
Your sketch style is really cool! If you're interested, I'd like you to draw my OC Mai: Mai: Spring design by DivaAuriLa
Your style looks great for a game I am helping a friend develop. We need art for the main menu, and if you want we would love to have something by you in it! Its a top down, free, counter strike styled shooter, if you need it I have an easy reference image, to avoid confusion. Just shoot me a note if you are interested.