Free Requests!

I'm a new artist looking for more opportunities to practice my art. Since I'm not very good yet, I'm not charging anything, so feel 'free' about your request ;)

I do digital art, photo manips, and digital sketches. I've had the most practice with wolves and horses, but I don't mind branching out.

Even though I have done simple animation in the past, I will not take animation requests because I do not enjoy it. DO NOT ASK!

I am a Mormon and I don't feel comfortable drawing people who's clothing would make me uncomfortable. If I draw your character, the ref needs to be modest and keep in mind that I won't create them with those kind of clothes.

I will only take up to 3 requests at a time, and I reserve the right to refuse to do anyone's art or to drop it at any time.

Have fun!
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey Guys! I've started working two jobs for the summer so I haven't had time to really do anything. If you still would like a request, please send me a message (not on this forum) and I'll see if I can get to it.

Thanks for showing me all of your cool characters!
Hi I have a request for a character to be drawn. It is a girl looking sad with broken angel wings can you do that? if so let me know. Thanks.
Hi! Your art is really nice :) Are you still taking requests?
If so, would you maybe be willing to draw my OC Sora? You can draw her in any clothing you like ^^ Her favorite color is dark blue, so it would be nice if that color would be there somewhere ^^

Bleach OC: Sora Mitsu by Iduna-Haya
would you be willing to draw my girl, Zephyr? A HOOMAN!? by PrinceSkai  She can wear anything you'd like, as long as it's cute and pastel colors like pink and light blue and light green. 
This may sound weird but can you draw a really scrawny guy farting on a bowl of cereal?
I wouldn't feel comfortable. You're welcome to make it yourself or to ask someone else.
TNH Concept by pelle131313 Here is an oc of mine, hope you find him interesting ;)
ezialbsketchblog.tumblr.com/po… i hope this guy is ok :O i'd like for you to draw him
maybe mine ?
Oc ( new ) (1) by Tanniet
Wow! Thanks for all the requests!

I need to amend some things. I'm not comfortable drawing guys without shirts or girls who wear clothing that make me uncomfortable, sorry to go all "super Mormon" on everyone but I'm not comfortable taking those requests. You're welcome to take them to someone else though.

Currently, I will work on:
1. Alkraas (Anna-Lena)
2. Sweetiebelle22

Thanks for letting me draw you guys!
Untitled Drawing by ScarsFromMyPastLife  Maybe this? 
Hello~! Would you consider drawing my guy friend and I sta.sh/01lhs5dr1hl1 in attack on Titan outfits please? sweetiebelle22.deviantart.com/…
;w;
can you try Kenji? Kenji Ito by skygirl8310
lol him maybe?
ORION by kkkk-sama
If you want, you can try her :)
Anna-Lena Reference Sheet by Alkraas  
Thanks for the opportunity!
Anna-Lena for Alkraas by Kerbz713