Free Requests (Would also like to record and put on youtube)

Just trying to start a youtube channel,
so ive decided to do some requests and with the owners permissions
will upload the vid of me drawing/editing them to my youtube account.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCcuV6…
Comments53
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello~! Would you consider drawing my attack on Titan OC's Jordan sweetiebelle22.deviantart.com/… and Teagan sweetiebelle22.deviantart.com/… please?

;w;
Oh goodness, I hope I have a worthy oc. :0

Any of these guys suit your fancy?
Fusion o3o by Arcelion   Mestyletoo by Arcelion Name Me! (This ones a gif)
They don't really care about Us by Arcelion Sung Tai-hui by Arcelion  Refs for this guy. If you want to do a full bodied one, I can make you a ref for that. ^^ The mask is supposed to be a dark grey, the one above is a lousy doodle lol. xD
hey
ill draw the last guy for you
and a body reference would be great thanks
Alrighty, I'll get one thrown together soon!
how bout my oc Vanelle :D
Vanelle by Levanelle
sure id love to draw her :D
oooh thank you Emoticon blush by Jasperine
Could you draw either Vileth or Torvei? Vileth- Vileth Thoree (She doesn't have the hat BTW. Instead of the hat, she has a curl like this media.animevice.com/uploads/0/… The one on top of her head) (Also, where her little symbol on her shirt is, instead of the symbol there, its this- Vileth's Symbol but still blue) Torvei- Torvei Ripofa (On his shirt on the right side, in the space below his corner is his symbol. This is his symbol- Torvei's Symbol But it's purple)
will do when i can and update you along the way :D
Oh I need to update you on something. The irises of their eyes are Vileth-Cerulean Torvei-Purple but the whites of their eyes are Yellow
ok thanks for letting me know :)
Would you he able to draw my OC for an anime called RWBY? (Really sorry if you haven't seen it!) 

she has blue hair that reaches around the middle of her back that's quite messy, she's light skinned with green eyes and she wears a long black trench coat, black trousers, blue shoes and a blue, short sleeved button up shirt.

She also carries a weapon which is a black handle covered in a white design that looks almost like someone wrapped lots of this white tape in a random pattern. It has three large red buttons on the handle that each activate a different function. The first button projects a holographic axe blade (considering in RWBY holograms appear to be solid objects). The second button projects holograms of basic things (Grimm, animals, etc). The last button shoots out an energy pellet laser thing. The energy pellet laser thing can't do rapid fire and wouldn't be very easy to aim because of the shape of the handle. They come in pairs.

sorry for wasting your time if this is too much, not enough or you don't want to do it
hey it may take me a while but ill try and do it for you :D
Thank you!! BUMPER CARZ 
would you be willing to draw Nano/Plant girl from Green worldz manga.
hey ill try my best :)
They are the characters i am shipping in the green worldz manga: a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/14432/…

The evil plant human hybrid girl in the top and the cool guy with the ponytail called Nano in the second panel. this is a small manga but i love it. Thanks so much. ur awesome.
can't wait. i will subscribe.
of anything perticular?
An MLP OC anthro request please. I'll tell you the details.