Free custom adopts (humanoid)

First five to comment will get a free custom adopt ouo 
Fill out form:
Theme(space, demon candy, carnival etc): 
Pallete(it would work best if you sent a link to a pallete on a pallete website):
Mood(is the character shy, arrogant etc): 
extras(optional):
please be patient with results and I would appreciate getting feedback after they are finished thank you ^^
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Okies, I have 2 ideas. :x

Theme(space, demon candy, carnival etc): Elf, flowery, light, cute.
Pallete(it would work best if you sent a link to a pallete on a pallete website): Light colours? :o 
Mood(is the character shy, arrogant etc): Blushy, shy. 
extras(optional): A flower grown, perhaps a red/pink sort of color, along with some small elf ears for her outfit. Light medium length blonde hair & green eyes. Possible outfit s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/2… >>; 

Theme(space, demon candy, carnival etc): Gothic, lolita, somewhat cute :P
Pallete(it would work best if you sent a link to a pallete on a pallete website): Blacks, purples, greys
Mood(is the character shy, arrogant etc): Stubborn, grumpy. Tsundere.
extras(optional): Two-toned eyes light blue and purple, with somewhat light brown hair styled in fringe and a bit wavy, some little demon horns like this orig10.deviantart.net/a3a0/f/2…. Outfit s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/7…;
Theme: introverted, kind of nerdy
Pallete: coolors.co/0000a3-ebece4-ffe4e…
Mood: shy and sweet
Extras: I was thinking that her eyes could be the green color and her hair could be the blue. I also like the ideas of her hair being short and straight and her wearing glasses and a sweater.
Thank you >w<
Theme(space, demon candy, carnival etc): our modern world. so, modern clothes and such
Pallete(it would work best if you sent a link to a pallete on a pallete website): coolors.co/725752-878e88-f2d0a… the dark brown is her hair, two shade of beige are her skin colour, lighter blue is her eye colour, and the darker one is her clothes.
Mood(is the character shy, arrogant etc): happy
extras(optional): loves coffee so it would be great if you could make her holding starbucks cups :)
Are you ok with any modern clothes? or would you like punk, goth, sporty etc? 
also your pallete link doesn't complete loading for me. I just see a turning C
That's odd. it works fine for me :/ I uploaded it in my scraps >>Colors

casual street fashion. something like these
www.bcreative.al/wp-content/up…
fashiondensity.org/wp-content/…
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/2…

No fedora! Or hats of any kind. She likes her hair up in a bun or leave it untied :)
Themes: warrior/ninja
Pallete: 6124
Mood: quiet and serious. Doesn't glare but can be intimidating.  
extras(optional): She isnt very feminine. She has a bandanna covering the bottom half of her face, with the design of an open dragon mouth or such where the mouth is.

sorry if this is too much detail but thank you for doing this :)
um, question. What time do you want it to be based off of? post apocalyptic? sci-fi? Fantasy? etc.
ancient asian. can be a mix of different cultures of the time or maybe a more specific culture like korean
Theme(space, demon candy, carnival etc): Space Injured Demon
Pallete(it would work best if you sent a link to a pallete on a pallete website): Colours related to space, like blues and greys and for the hair (dark grey/black with blue or green or purple IDK) and for clothes you choose, skin (demon skin colour??)
Mood(is the character shy, arrogant etc): Emotionless, arrogant and pessimistic.
extras(optional): Neon bandages, LED watch.
alrighty I'll see what I can do c:
so what do you mean by injured? like missing a leg, bandages, eye patch etc or just any type of injury?
Thanks c:

Oh like those bandages you did on number #3
would you like him to look like a warrior? 
no, not really.
so what type of style clothing? If you don't know for sure then what styles do you not want to see?
also, do the bandages have to be neon? because I colored it black and then I colored it neon and imo it looks better black. If you want I can show you both versions and you can choose which one you like more. 
Something simple, like a sweater space themed. and leggings or blue jeans.
Yes please show me both versions.
View all replies