Two Horror Comic Collabs - Searching for Artists!

Hey! My name is Ariel, and I'm a writer. At the moment, I have two horror comic scripts that I've written up. I've been on and off with artists, and I've lost communication with several of them. I'm searching for some new artists who might be interested in collabing. If we've ever talked in the past, message me if you're still interested. I've only created this board because I've lost touch, and I'm no longer certain if people are still interested :/

Alright, so for the two stories...

The first story takes place in a giant field of flowers and is about 5 pages long. It reminds of something that you'd find on creepypasta.

The second comic is a Five Nights at Freddy's fancomic. This comic would be potentially longer but not extremely long. Basically, I wanted to make a comic due to rumors of the FNAF 3 being the last of the series - for now at least. This story takes place during FNAF 2 and is about how the pizzeria became cursed. 

The Toy animatronics would be featured along with Springtrap and the original animatronics. 

Here's some of my comic collabs :D
Ashen by falconess22  The Other Boys by falconess22  Second Moon - Page One by falconess22  

So, if you're interested and want to hear more, please note me! I have a preference for digital art, but I'd love to hear from other artists. Don't be afraid to message me. It's been so long since I've worked with someone or created something for deviantart, and I'm so eager :)
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Alright, I found an artist for the 5-page comic.

The Five Nights at Freddy's fancomic still needs an artist :D
Five Nights at Freddy's 2 - Old Freddy - Icon GIF Five Nights at Freddy's 2- New Bonnie - Icon GIF Cupcake GIF Icon - Five Nights at Freddy's Golden Freddy Icon GIF - Five Nights at Freddy's Foxy Emoticon Icon GIF - Five Nights at Freddy's 
Hmmm, I always wanted to make a short horror comic....

I'm not entirely sure how to set something like this up, but if you like my art or whatever and want to do this, send me a note with more detail about what you're planning ^^~!

Keep up the hard work!
Hey! Thanks for sending me a reply ;)

So far, I'm talking with a friend for the short 5-page horror comic, BUT I think it'd be super fun to come up with something original if you'd like. It could be horror related as well. Just let me know if you'd like to do that :la:
Hello~!!

Yeah! That sounds great!
Note me when you think you got a solid concept/story and we can go from there ^^~!!
As much as i would LOVE to be a part of something like this i simply do not have the skill to draw professional comics :( Plus i don't have digi art (but so want!)

sorry :(
So what are they about? They look cool :)
I'm talking with a friend about collabing on the one with 5 pages. I can't give much away though ;0

The other one is just a FNAF fancomic ;p
Aw noooo now I wanna know so bad! XD

whats a FNAF?
I can't tell though! Spoilers D:

FNAF is Five Nights at Freddy's. 
Also, I'm open to other project ideas. If you have an idea for a short comic, I'll write it for you :)
Still searching :)