anyone like to do an art trade with me?
Mostly do females and furries
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I mostly do backgrounds
I can draw a bg for your character
I want you to draw me Sif from Dark Souls
Make it as true to the original material as possible
I am not sure how it would work you drawing a background since I draw traditional stuff. I am not that good at drawing things in the style of other anime either. I pretty much have my own  style. If you can show me a picture of the  character you  want me  to draw, I can try my best though. If you have any ideas of how we can work to have your picture be my background.  I would be willing to do it. Otherwise, just draw something normally. I think I could use a picture of a castle that my character Adelina could be in.
*Landscape*
Could you provide references as to what the castle you would want the castle to look like
here is what I would like it to look like [IMG]i62.tinypic.com/20ge91i.jpg[/I…
Its gonna take a while
Since i have another art trade
Expect it to be done in 1-2 Weeks
If you're looking for a fully shaded picture
ok, fine with me
I want to do an art trade but I don't have any well developed characters to contribute. ^^'

If you would like to draw any of the following I would love to draw you something in return. Sorry none of them have outfits. I fail at drawing clothes. 

Cheers
Smile
Cute Character
sure, I don't mind doing that...let's see...what  would I like from you....ummm..to draw her please hazel sitting by keyootee
 Yay!~
La la la la
It might take one or two days because I am kinda slow and I have to work tomorrow but I will get this done as soon as possible. 
Ok, take as much time you need to
Hazel (Art Trade) by 19DA3N93  
Here is my trade. I didn't realize until I was completely finished that I highlighted the wrong part of her hair. Hopefully you will still like it. :'[
here  is yours, I hope you will like it! Cute by keyootee
Yes, I love it! Thank you! :]

You gave her a cute kitty too!~ 
View all replies
I would be up for one, I'm not that good with furries but I'm certainly willing to give it a shot
you don't have to do a furry if you don't want to..I usually pick something I think the other person can draw..I rather liked  that centaur  you made. Can you do a male centaur with a yellow coat, and a horn on his head perhaps? And what would you like from me?
answertolifeis42.deviantart.co… how about any character you want from here?
I'll get started on the centaur