Special Projects 1: Free Requests (Watchers Only)

Spring R by KmyGraphic Heart - Free by Kawiku Spring L by KmyGraphic

Yay everyone! My Uni Animations Classes for the 2nd Term of my 2nd Yr has just ended Friday gone and I got enough rest from the exams, so now I am back on Vacation for the next 3 - 4 weeks ^.^ (Hopefully)

As a result of finally finishing the Courses this terms as well as feeling good about myself for being able to finally handle softwares such as Maya and Toon Boom, and for the fact that I now have 192 Watchers ^.^ , I decided to initiate my first, official DA Free Art Request Thread, cuz I feel like doing some free work for people.

So here are the Details in short.

> What type of Art I'm doing: Digital Line Art ONLY. Why? Cuz it's faster to make the Line Art alone, than to have to create it and colour it.

> Theme of Art: Anime/Manga Fan Art, OCS, Flowers and Horses, Dogs, Fishes or Butterflies. Why? Cuz I need Practice on how to draw other people's OCS, Flowers and the latter since I already know how to create Anime/Manga Fan Works.

> Style of Art: Shojo (Manga)...that's for if someone wants and OC done for free ^.^ Please note. that if you are giving me your OCs to draw, that you paste a reference in your comment.

> Drawing Amount per request: One per person and please don't cheat by using two accounts or more to get requests, cuz if you do that, I will know -.-

> Who can make a Request: My Watchers Only currently set at 190. Overlord does not count because I am already doing somethings for him and Shadow666 does not count either cuz I'm already working on her OCs on the side lines XD. I am choosing to do something for my Watchers, cuz they do deserve something for putting up with my bullshit despite how my Work may look.

If none of my Watchers say anything OR not alot of them respond to this Thread, I will post an update right below the my latest Art Summary Img, seen below, and  mark "UPDATE" where I might change the audience target ^.^ So stay tooned for any, just incase.

> Time when I will recheck this Thread and collect everyone's request: 3-9 days from now ^.^

That's it everyone. Hope you are enjoying your Spring Vacation too ^.^

Coloured Art Works of  Anisa Mazaki - 2014 by Anisa-Mazaki
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
FORUM NOW CLOSED AND REQUESTS ARE NOW WORKS IN PROGRESS.

Thanks for participating everyone ^.^

Look out for more stuff in future
Can you draw Sailor Jupiter then?
Sailor Moon Jupiter?
Yes ^.^
No problem. You want any flowers to go with her as well or just the character alone?
Or flowers and lightning.
Just the character alone.
Could you draw me getting turn into the opposite sex by a witch?
imbie81.deviantart.com/art/Ima…
This is a conversion... I am not doing conversions right now. I am only taking Anime/Manga Fan Art, OCS, Flowers and Horses, Dogs, Fishes,  Butterflies or a combination of these as requests.
Sorry.
Ok no problem

UPDATE 1:

:iconpinkrose4plz::iconpinkrose5plz::iconpinkrose1plz::iconpinkrose2plz::iconpinkrose3plz::iconpinkrose4plz::iconpinkrose5plz::iconpinkrose1plz::iconpinkrose2plz::iconpinkrose3plz::iconpinkrose4plz::iconpinkrose5plz::iconpinkrose1plz::iconpinkrose2plz::iconpinkrose3plz:

Heart - Free by KawikuSpring R by KmyGraphic Yay Feature Time Mazaki Pic 2 by Anisa-Mazaki  Spring L by KmyGraphicHeart - Free by Kawiku

:iconpinkrose4plz::iconpinkrose5plz::iconpinkrose1plz::iconpinkrose2plz::iconpinkrose3plz::iconpinkrose4plz::iconpinkrose5plz::iconpinkrose1plz::iconpinkrose2plz::iconpinkrose3plz::iconpinkrose4plz::iconpinkrose5plz::iconpinkrose1plz::iconpinkrose2plz::iconpinkrose3plz:

Greetings everyone! ^.^ This is an update, I told you guys to look at for. A total of 7 days have passed and only two people so far have submitted a request. As a Result, this Thread has now been expanded to: PUBLIC (which means that I will take requests now from the public)

Some people are getting alittle confused, so I'll explain what I'm doing again

I am taking on requests that are: MANGA/ANIME FAN ART, OCS (as in your personal characters, NOT conversions of any kind), FLOWERS, HORSES, DOGS, FISHES, BUTTERFLIES OR A COMBINATION OF ANY OF THESE.

Secondly, the work will know longer be Line Art, but will be  COLOURED.

WARNING: This Thread will close in 5 days time, so you'd better hurry if you want a free coloured drawing of the topics mentioned above.

Below are samples of my Art Quality if you want a request, fully coloured and all:

Moltres Gijinka Entry (FINAL) by Anisa-Mazaki   Gunnm Battle Angel Alita Coloured by Anisa-Mazaki   Commission 3 - Ichigo and Mayuri Under MoonLight by Anisa-Mazaki   Give The Gift Of Art Contest Entry - ANGEL HEART by Anisa-Mazaki Facebook Request - Harley the Pug - Full Img by Anisa-Mazaki   Roses Under the MoonLight Colouring by Anisa-Mazaki   
Hi Anisa-Mazaki,
I will like a picture of very long trailers in a large area of trailer park
Hello there ^.^

Huh?? o.o  Oh I'm sorry but I can't do that, cuz...

1) I'm only taking requests from my watchers and

2) and am taking on requests that are of the theme i mentioned before > Anime/Manga Fan Art, OCS, Flowers, Horses, Dogs, Fishes or Butterflies or a combination of any of these...

You can change your request if you want to, and wait for the next two days to see if I will be updating this Thread
or you may try again when I open up another Free Art Request, sometime in the future ^.^ :)

Hope you don't mind.
Don't know if that will be okay to now,
Don't know if I will change to a different drawing request
Well it's either day 4 or 5 and only two people so far have made requests.
So now it's open to the public now, but the theme will remain the same ^.^

So you can change your previous request if you want to.
Is that from (date-day) or that's how many days it took?
I see that I made one request "Trailer Park"

Maybe the other requests I may think of instead, like "Triple decker house" and can design the way you think would look interesting (to me), & will be okay if you do either one
Sorry, I am not doing any Architectural Drawings of any kind.

I am doing  Anime/Manga Fan Art, OCS, Flowers, Horses, Dogs, Fishes or Butterflies or a combination of these. Nothing eles -.-
Please do this!!Vocaloid self portrait by Lalottered
Thanks. I saved it to my Laptop. Will have it done in a few days ^.^
You're Welcome ^.^
Just one last question.
What is your favorite flower or your oc's favorite flower?

I got and idea to make a bust with a flower design ^.^ cuz I want to colour the line art when I'm done ^.^
A magenta/purple hemerocallis
Awesome. Thanks ^.^

By chance, are they related to Tiger Lilies? Cuz I looked them up and they kinda wanna look like that XD