Seeking Digital Commissions (for future reference)(please read carefully)

Another future reference forum post.

I am seeking Digital anime commissions.

What I'm looking for in these future commissions are...

Digital color please

2 Characters in one piece

It needs to be CanonXOC 

I would like the price to be between $1-$49

I would like to see a Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler example piece. (Even a sketch would do. I just need to see one) Show me 1-3 examples of Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler pieces. A digital example of Black Butler would suffice as well.

Thanks for listening. I hope to commission you all soon.
Comments94
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Canon xoc is when you have your oc with a character from a series. I'm sorry, but if you don't have a Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler example, I can't consider.
hmmm  ok  i thought the sketch came during the actual commission, i show you the initial sketch idea you approve or not ^^

but if you are not interested by my art styles thats ok :>

thank you though for the explanation! ill know for in the future ^^ 
I mean I need to see an example before I consider you. Even a tough sketch would do or something.

No problem. 
forum.deviantart.com/community…

I drew for you before ^^

If you interested please comment of that forum!
You found my sticker post?
Yea Ive seen it but I was considering a digital commission instead of a traditional one
Yea ummm cause this Forum, like the one were in right now, is for digital art not the stickers ^^;
yea sorry about that >///<;
Thank you dear... I will consider...

I'm now really wanting to look for requests.... I feel like I do loads and nobody listens to me...

I'm also not feeling well after an allergy attack/ cold...
Ahh yeah, I read something about allergies on your page ): Hayfever? 
I don't know.... all I know is that I have a sore throat and I'm coughing up phlegm...

Then there's this comments.deviantart.com/18/207…

And then when I ask for something specific for an example,  there are deviants who post without reading my thread carefully... and it hurts... there are people out there who will provide me with an example and yet there are some who won't even do a quick sketch... nobody listens to me... :'(
I shouldn't worry about it too much, it's not nice of them to not read your first comment but most people just don't. It's definitely not cause of you ^^
Comment hidden
I wasn't talking about you?
View all replies
Well it hurts because I feel like everything that comes out of my mouth is stupid when in fact I am smart.... that's why I feel like nobody listens to me at all and it sickens and hurts me... :'(
Why do you feel like that, silly ;o You know it's not true ^^
View all replies
Half Body: 30 dollars, Full Body: 35 dollars

Sin Art trade by RaidFox  Khaleesi - Queen of Dragons by RaidFox  Raidfox OC - Mandy by RaidFox  Beautiful and Happy by RaidFox  ChesterSee - Youtube Digital Art by RaidFox  Contest Entry by RaidFox

It feels like you didn't read my forum carefully like I said in the title and it hurts me more because I'm unwell... :(
I did, but looking for specific art from people is hard to find.