[Open Commissions] Paypal or points

Both paypal and point commissions are open as of now, I'm looking to save a bit of money for a con I'm heading to in a bit along with some other things.

I can do chibis such as:
[Chibi] Taz by dieliala
Icons such as:
[Pixel] Akida by dieliala [Pixel] Icon v1 by dieliala

Sketches like:
[Self sketch] by dieliala [Akida] Scarred by dieliala

As of late, I've been doing portraits / experimenting with a new style such as:
[OC] Kyna Umichi by dieliala

It's been a while due to time constraints, however, I can also do full body images.
[OC] Rina Dreyar by dieliala

Simple backgrounds can be included upon request, and more complex backgrounds can be discussed. I accept both points, and paypal (If you want to pay via paypal, please note me)

Commission information and To-do list [Open]Rules for Commissions:
I know not everyone will like this but, please pay at least half of the value up front if you are able to and then the other half once I have completed the work. Once full payment has been made, it will be uploaded.
WIPs are sent upon your request (They can be requested at any time, or any stage and there isn't a limit as to how many you can request), and I will send you a sketch of the work before linearting it. Changes cannot be made duringlineart/coloring phase.
Please note me and allow me to accept the commission before sending in any money or form of payment.
Please please please make a note that the points are for a commission if you send them through the donation box. If you use the donation box without notifing me in some way whether it was a commission or not, I will assume that you are donating and not requesting a commission.
Once I have accept
Commission prices can be found there. They haven't been updated to include chibi's and icons, however, everything is relatively the same price. Prices are negotiable as well. So don't worry if you happen to not have enough points, just note me and we'll see if something can be worked out.

Please take note, if you pay with points, they should be paid through the commission widget so they can be later withdrawn.

Bonus: I am also accepting art trades, selectively. If I happen to like your artwork and you post here, either you or I can ask about an art trade. Not accepting requests at this time, my apologies.
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In